• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
There are several things at play here to determine time to ctb. Barbiturates essentially cause ctb through heart failure. So the healthier your heart, the more resistance it will put up. And unfortunately, I have a 31 year old athletic heart with a resting heart rate of 48 bpm. :)
Also, from what I've read, Thio is not as well absorbed an N because of the added element in its composition – Sulphur, hence the bigger dose when administered orally.
Lastly, Thio is an ultra-short acting barbiturate compared to N which is a short-acting, so it has a shorter half-life and gets to work quick. Hence the preference for IV over oral administration as there's a real risk of people going to sleep without consuming adequate amounts to ctb.
I was about to say that your lack of preference for SN is conspicuous, but then I looked up your thread on comparing KCN vs SN.. If I read correctly you said SN took too long (in comparison to KCN I suppose), but you seem OK with thio taking 8 hours.. possibly more..? I wonder if you have anything specific against SN.

I see you have concerns about traveling internationally and the vomiting, but that can be mitigated with benzos can't it? To me 40 mins is reasonably quick and also the minimal damage in case one survives is an attractive feature.. I think the physical symptoms are a very small tradeoff in return. I feel pretty much locked on to SN, and I feel I can't see much beyond it.. I wonder how are you so confident about getting KCN?.. I suppose it can be got from a jewelers if one has money.. You seem pretty monied.. I am from India too btw..

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
Alcohol is suggested to make thiopental more effective, so I'll take that route instead of coke. :)
Anti-emetics are a must! Cannot do without them.
Honestly, I think I'll be able to gulp down at least 25 gms and I know I won't puke for the taste alone because I'm used to consuming bitter stuff. Heck, up until age 17 I used to take all my medicines crushed because I had a phobia of swallowing tablets lol. And some medicines were nasty af. So I have more tolerance than most when it comes to handling bitterness on the tastebuds.
24 hours without being found is going to be the trickiest because I'll be in a hotel room. While I can put the "sock" on my door handle, it'll be suspicious since I'll be alone. I can ensure minimum of 12 hours though and hopefully even more if luck is on my side.

Alcool sounds fun and synergetic, what do you have in mind?

You can rent a room through Airbnb, it is cheaper and cleaning is only done at the end of the stay.

Reactions: Esokabat and INTJme
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Alcohol is suggested to make thiopental more effective, so I'll take that route instead of coke. :)
Anti-emetics are a must! Cannot do without them.
Honestly, I think I'll be able to gulp down at least 25 gms and I know I won't puke for the taste alone because I'm used to consuming bitter stuff. Heck, up until age 17 I used to take all my medicines crushed because I had a phobia of swallowing tablets lol. And some medicines were nasty af. So I have more tolerance than most when it comes to handling bitterness on the tastebuds.
24 hours without being found is going to be the trickiest because I'll be in a hotel room. While I can put the "sock" on my door handle, it'll be suspicious since I'll be alone. I can ensure minimum of 12 hours though and hopefully even more if luck is on my side.
Is there a possibility of being rescued if found after taking this?

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Was found 30 mins in, spent 7 days in a coma and She forgot to turn off the alarm wow.. I wonder what time frame the point of no return is reached with this one.. I'd say it'd be reached in 30 mins with SN..I'd prefer a more peaceful ctb too, it's just anything more than 12 hours is tough either at home or in a hotel room..

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
Was found 40 mins in, spent 7 days in a coma and She forgot to turn off the alarm wow.. I wonder what time frame the point of no return is reached with this one.. I'd say it'd be reached in 30 mins with SN..I'd prefer a more peaceful ctb too, it's just anything more than 12 hours is tough either at home or in a hotel room..

I get it. Thats the good thing about SN.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I wonder if you have anything specific against SN.
While time to ctb might take longer with Thio, time to loss of consciousness is extremely low and guaranteed to be peaceful, something that can never be the case with SN. SN still remains my third choice lol and getting KCN is definitely turning out to be more challenging than I initially thought.

And no, I'm not "monied", but yes, I do have enough to be able to buy any of these things that can make me ctb. Also, I'm no longer travelling abroad to ctb. Too many risks.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Alcool sounds fun and synergetic, what do you have in mind?

You can rent a room through Airbnb, it is cheaper and cleaning is only done at the end of the stay.
Probably some Jack Daniel's to clear my throat lol
I had considered airbnb but I didn't want to traumatise someone not used to seeing suicides as opposed to star hotels where it's much more common. Also, the people who've booked after me will be hassled as they ofc won't be able to check-in. Yes, I probably overthought this but I can't do this to innocent people more than I have to.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
While time to ctb might take longer with Thio, time to loss of consciousness is extremely low and guaranteed to be peaceful, something that can never be the case with SN. SN still remains my third choice lol and getting KCN is definitely turning out to be more challenging than I initially thought.

And no, I'm not "monied", but yes, I do have enough to be able to buy any of these things that can make me ctb. Also, I'm no longer travelling abroad to ctb. Too many risks.
In my research about CN, I came across a news article of a case where someone got it by bribing the assistant of a goldsmith. I have two left feet when it comes to this kind of social enterprise being autistic and bipolar.. But well I thought I'll put that out in case it proves useful..

I don't know from your posts, you come across like a sort of jetsetting kind.. I hope you don't mind if I ask you if you've used any substances..cause I thought sourcing lethal stuff might be easier if one knew some peddlers.. I've never had any brush with that sort of world before. People say one can buy almost anything with money here.. Stuff like fentanyl must be accessible I feel..
I had considered airbnb but I didn't want to traumatise someone not used to seeing suicides as opposed to star hotels where it's much more common. Also, the people who've booked after me will be hassled as they ofc won't be able to check-in. Yes, I probably overthought this but I can't do this to innocent people more than I have to.
That's exactly how I feel too. There was a lovely airbnb right beside the beach and that's like my ideal way to go.. simply couldn't do it.. I'll probably go in some OYO dump..or maybe I'll find something half decent after all..

Last edited:
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
I have two left feet when it comes to this kind of social enterprise
You don't need to be autistic and bipolar to lack street-smarts. I don't have it either; I find it difficult to lie, let alone manipulate and bribe. So even though I have thought about approaching a jeweller before, unless I've no other option, I won't exercise the thought.

I hope you don't mind if I ask you if you've used any substances
The most I've used is weed lol. But yes, if I'm determined, nothing can stop me from doing anything I put my mind to (except for my depression).
Also, indeed, if you have access to connections with the drug lords and such, we can get pretty much anything in India.
or maybe I'll find something half decent after all..
I'm treating myself to a 4-star hotel for the first time in my life :)
P.S. 5 star was getting too expensive lol

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
In my research about CN, I came across a news article of a case where someone got it by bribing the assistant of a goldsmith. I have two left feet when it comes to this kind of social enterprise being autistic and bipolar.. But well I thought I'll put that out in case it proves useful..

I don't know from your posts, you come across like a sort of jetsetting kind.. I hope you don't mind if I ask you if you've used any substances..cause I thought sourcing lethal stuff might be easier if one knew some peddlers.. I've never had any brush with that sort of world before. People say one can buy almost anything with money here.. Stuff like fentanyl must be accessible I feel..

That's exactly how I feel too. There was a lovely airbnb right beside the beach and that's like my ideal way to go.. simply couldn't do it.. I'll probably go in some OYO dump..or maybe I'll find something half decent after all..

I doubt you can get fentanyl in India other than in transdermal patches.. opioid medications are incredibly difficult to obtain in India.

• Informative
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
You don't need to be autistic and bipolar to lack street-smarts. I don't have it either; I find it difficult to lie, let alone manipulate and bribe. So even though I have thought about approaching a jeweller before, unless I've no other option, I won't exercise the thought.
Wow.. You look to be my soul brother.. I can't lie to save my life!
But yes, if I'm determined, nothing can stop me from doing anything I put my mind to (except for my depression).
I used to be like this. About a year and a half ago, something just broke inside me. I feel like I've already been dead for quite a while now.. Just lookin to get out.
I'm treating myself to a 4-star hotel for the first time in my life :)
I was lookin at this too, the problem is the higher you go up in the star rating, the more they tend to be nosy buggers. If one doesn't go down to their buffets or isn't seen around, I feel they might get suspicious...I wonder if one can get past this while fasting..I read about a case of a couple from kerala in a 5 star who were rescued by the staff. They had supposedly taken sleeping pills.. Wonder what happened there?! They went to another one and hung themselves.

The thing that makes something like OYO seem attractive is that those guys are likely to turn the other way even if they know you're gonna ctb. I've been racking my head thinking what criteria I should use to choose..
I doubt you can get fentanyl in India other than in transdermal patches.. opioid medications are incredibly difficult to obtain in India.
Is it possible to ctb on those patches?

Last edited:
mayhem

mayhem

dysphoria. delusion. despair.
Feb 23, 2023
i hope everything goes well for you. you seem like a nice person. i hope that you find the peace you're searching for, in this life or another.

CypherB

CypherB

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
Hey I managed to reverse search your source, just a question how much did it take for you to arrive? And are you from India by any chance?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
That's interesting. If it were 500 mg of pentobarbital it would probably put you to sleep for a few hours. I would expect this dose of thiopental to put someone to sleep for at least 3-4 minutes. It appears that oral thiopental is not as effective as oral pentobarbital. The anesthesia induction dose of thiopental is around 250 - 350 mg (IV) for a normal person. This dose provides depth of surgical sedation for 5-10 minutes. It is also normal for it to cause apnea. It is interesting that the 500 mg oral dose does not even provide depth of procedural sedation. So, to inhibit breathing long enough for asphyxia, it appears that the required oral dose of thiopental would need to be greater than 20 grams. Another reason is that the half-life of thiopental is shorter than pentobarbital.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Do you have a ctb date ?
April 25th or 26th... why'd you ask?
That's interesting. If it were 500 mg of pentobarbital it would probably put you to sleep for a few hours. I would expect this dose of thiopental to put someone to sleep for at least 3-4 minutes. It appears that oral thiopental is not as effective as oral pentobarbital. The anesthesia induction dose of thiopental is around 250 - 350 mg (IV) for a normal person. This dose provides depth of surgical sedation for 5-10 minutes. It is also normal for it to cause apnea. It is interesting that the 500 mg oral dose does not even provide depth of procedural sedation. So, to inhibit breathing long enough for asphyxia, it appears that the required oral dose of thiopental would need to be greater than 20 grams. Another reason is that the half-life of thiopental is shorter than pentobarbital.
I plan on taking 25-30 grams. Do you think that would suffice on an empty stomach?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you the best when your time comes. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: INTJme
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
April 25th or 26th... why'd you ask?
Sorry to see you go. Wish we had met a lil earlier.. We seem to be like minded, wish we had more time to interact.. Wish you get the peace you deserve and I hope the final passing is as peaceful as possible just as you'd like..

Talking of peaceful ways to go what do you think about alprazolam and champagne. I remember some details from the sunanda pushkar case. I think I read she took about 27 pills and maybe a glass of champagne. She was successful.. Do you think that could be a viable alternative?.. I was considering it for a long time, but since I felt I got more certainty with SN, I chose that instead..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
It's disappointing to read that to ctb, you need more thiopental than pentobarbital (N).
When I was reading about barbiturates, I read that thiopental was stronger than pentobarbital.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Sorry to see you go. Wish we had met a lil earlier.. We seem to be like minded, wish we had more time to interact.. Wish you get the peace you deserve and I hope the final passing is as peaceful as possible just as you'd like..

Talking of peaceful ways to go what do you think about alprazolam and champagne. I remember some details from the sunanda pushkar case. I think I read she took about 27 pills and maybe a glass of champagne. She was successful.. Do you think that could be a viable alternative?.. I was considering it for a long time, but since I felt I got more certainty with SN, I chose that instead..

I wouldn't trust the media to report accurately, especially in high-profile cases, or even coroners to have done their due diligence. I personally like methods that are as close to 100% as possible. Which is why cyanide was my first preference but finding it is proving to be a challenge. I'm happy with thiopental even if I have to take a massive dosage as long as it ensures near-certainty. After consuming it, I might also double up with the plastic bag method to make the process faster and almost guarantee ctb. I'm not taking any chances.
It's disappointing to read that to ctb, you need more thiopental than pentobarbital (N).
When I was reading about barbiturates, I read that thiopental was stronger than pentobarbital.
It's faster-acting but in no way is it "stronger" because it essentially metabolises into pentobarbital in the body. Also what makes it relatively "weaker" than N in terms of absorption when taken orally is the Sulphur content, hence the requirement for a bigger dose.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I wouldn't trust the media to report accurately, especially in high-profile cases, or even coroners to have done their due diligence. I personally like methods that are as close to 100% as possible. Which is why cyanide was my first preference but finding it is proving to be a challenge. I'm happy with thiopental even if I have to take a massive dosage as long as it ensures near-certainty. After consuming it, I might also tie a plastic bag around my neck to make the process faster and almost guarantee ctb. I'm not taking any chances.

It's faster-acting but in no way is it "stronger" because it essentially metabolises into pentobarbital in the body. Also what makes it relatively "weaker" than N in terms of absorption rate is the Sulphur content, hence the requirement for a bigger dose.
I commend you for being able to look beyond SN, something I am finding it difficult to do at the moment.. The pph mentions 10 gm in 100 ml as good enough for ctb.. Strange that it does not talk about time to ctb. The other book that I have from wozz foundation only mentions about administration via the intravenous route.

I wasn't able to find any cases of successful ctb where thio was taken via oral route, wasn't able to find any info on time to ctb either. The pph does mention the oral route with the required dosage, at least one can be certain that it would lead to ctb.

Do you mind if I ask you where you got the 8 hour claim from?.. I am just worried if it might put one in a deep coma for a long period it being an anesthetic, like one user claimed in the other thread like 3+days.

I'd imagine this would be the worst case for anyone looking to ctb. One just wants to go peacefully and if one is found before one is gone, they'll pump stuff in and prolong the agony and then it becomes a tug of war inside. If the point of no return is reached before one is found, this would only mean extending the misery for everyone involved.

I wonder where one would be in the continuum between life and the afterlife at the 12 hour mark which is probably the maximum amount of time one can hope not to be found. If the 3 plus days claim were true, one wouldn't be too far down along that line I'd say.

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I plan on taking 25-30 grams. Do you think that would suffice on an empty stomach?
I really don't know. Oral pentobarbital is a well-studied agent for euthanasia. There are reliable case reports out there. The pharmacokinetics of oral thiopental is a dark area. We don't know much. Case reports of CTB with oral thiopental alone are not reliable data. Thiopental is a great agent for IV infusion. My method is propofol. If I had access I would prefer thiopental. Two IV catheters and two drop infusions are enough. Even if the flow stops in one, the other guarantees CTB. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can say about oral ingestion.

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
I really don't know. Oral pentobarbital is a well-studied agent for euthanasia. There are reliable case reports out there. The pharmacokinetics of oral thiopental is a dark area. We don't know much. Case reports of CTB with oral thiopental alone are not reliable data. Thiopental is a great agent for IV infusion. My method is propofol. If I had access I would prefer thiopental. Two IV catheters and two drop infusions are enough. Even if the flow stops in one, the other guarantees CTB. Unfortunately, there is nothing I can say about oral ingestion.
I commend you for being able to look beyond SN, something I am finding it difficult to do at the moment.. The pph mentions 10 gm in 100 ml as good enough for ctb.. Strange that it does not talk about time to ctb. The other book that I have from wozz foundation only mentions about administration via the intravenous route.

I wasn't able to find any cases of successful ctb where thio was taken via oral route, wasn't able to find any info on time to ctb either. The pph does mention the oral route with the required dosage, at least one can be certain that it would lead to ctb.

Do you mind if I ask you where you got the 8 hour claim from?.. I am just worried if it might put one in a deep coma for a long period it being an anesthetic, like one user claimed in the other thread like 3+days.

I'd imagine this would be the worst case for anyone looking to ctb. One just wants to go peacefully and if one is found before one is gone, they'll pump stuff in and prolong the agony and then it becomes a tug of war inside. If the point of no return is reached before one is found, this would only mean extending the misery for everyone involved.

I wonder where one would be in the continuum between life and the afterlife at the 12 hour mark which is probably the maximum amount of time one can hope not to be found. If the 3 plus days claim were true, one wouldn't be too far down along that line I'd say.

This is the only article I find about Thiopental and suicide without IV.

Attachments

• 175376_THIOPENTAL_SUICIDE_RECTAL (1).pdf
    345.3 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Sunset Limited
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
This is the only article I find about Thiopental and suicide without IV.
I dunno, I can only have admiration for you guys being independent minded enough to find these obscure methods and willing to bet on them to ctb. A part of me wants to do this and be found naked by my family with a tube sticking out of my ass.

Sadly I live in a rented place with no bathtub and don't want to put the hotel staff to any more discomfort than they would necessarily have to endure.

As far as taking thio via the oral route is concerned, if one is uncertain of how long it might take and wants to be sure not to be disturbed, perhaps one might have to pitch a tent in a secluded forest or something..?

rotciv

rotciv

opioid researcher
Mar 25, 2023
I dunno, I can only have admiration for you guys being independent minded enough to find these obscure methods and willing to bet on them to ctb. A part of me wants to do this and be found naked by my family with a tube sticking out of my ass.

Sadly I live in a rented place with no bathtub and don't want to put the hotel staff to any more discomfort than they would necessarily have to endure.

As far as taking thio via the oral route is concerned, if one is uncertain of how long it might take and wants to be sure not to be disturbed, perhaps one might have to pitch a tent in a secluded forest or something..?

We are just expanding the horizons and delving deeper into topics not much explored by Philip Nitschke. Knowledge comes from experimentation.

Last edited:
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
We are just expanding the horizons and delving deeper into topics not much explored by Philip Nitschke.
Yeah, but it takes balls to bet on them.. if you can forgive the pelvis related metaphor. One has to be operating out of a standpoint of knowledge that something will work for sure. And that takes great reasoning skills and a certain amount of courage to essentially bet on one's own life, especially when it hasn't been done before that much. I wonder with that sort of intelligence why can't one actually make it in life. It's a sad state of affairs that they must be attempting to make it.. in death.

Last edited: