• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
So, a few days ago I ordered 40 vials of Sodium Thiopental (20 grams total), an ultra-fast acting barbiturate that's supposedly a fair substitute for Pentobarbital or N as we like to call it. And it just arrived today! I'm so happy!!

Unfortunately though, 2 out the 40 bottles broke in transit and so I'm left with 38. Since I don't have a barbiturate kit, I plan on taking a "recreational dose" of 500mg (1 vial) later tonight to see if it is the real deal.

IMG 3012

Last edited:
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
Wow, you're really lucky to have that!

I don't know if I could do it through IV, but this is the most effective method.

If I had one of these I think I could live longer in peace knowing that at any moment I could die painlessly, quickly and in peace.

How long is it valid for?

I wish you all the best!

P.S.:
In the film Hannibal Rising, which tells the origin of the cannibal Hannibal Lecter, there's a scene where he uses Sodium Thiopental. I'll leave the youtube link below in case anyone is curious. By the way, the film is very good. The scene is at 55:47. He uses Sodium Thiopental because it is considered to be the truth serum.

Last edited:
D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
So, a few days ago I ordered 40 ampoules of Sodium Thiopental (20 grams total), an ultra-fast acting barbiturate that's supposedly a fair substitute for Pentobarbital or N as we like to call it. And it just arrived today! I'm so happy!!

Unfortunately though, 2 out the 40 bottles broke in transit and so I'm left with 38. Since I don't have a barbiturate kit, I plan on taking a "recreational dose" of 500mg (1 ampoule) later tonight to see if it is the real deal.
You ordered this from deep web or normal web?

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Wow, you're really lucky to have that!

I don't know if I could do it through IV, but this is the most effective method.

If I had one of these I think I could live longer in peace knowing that at any moment I could die painlessly, quickly and in peace.

How long is it valid for?

I wish you all the best!

P.S.:
In the film Hannibal Rising, which tells the origin of the cannibal Hannibal Lecter, there's a scene where he uses Sodium Thiopental. I'll leave the youtube link below in case anyone is curious. By the way, the film is very good. The scene is at 55:47. He uses Sodium Thiopental because it is considered to be the truth serum.

I know IV is most effective but impossible to do it by yourself for Thiopental as you'll go unconscious in mere seconds. I'll be taking the oral route and hope for the best!

Its shelf life is about 9 months from now but I plan on using them all before the end of the month. :)

I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
I wish you luck my friend! I am glad that you are feeling happy about it. I hope it is painless and runs smoothly!

Please keep us updated, we are here for you

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
I know IV is most effective but impossible to do it by yourself for Thiopental as you'll go unconscious in mere seconds. I'll be taking the oral route and hope for the best!

Its shelf life is about 9 months from now but I plan on using them all before the end of the month. :)
Got it

With 9 months of validity I think I would go further, but everyone knows when to leave

Keep us updated

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy for you! It must feel relieving to have a sure way out. 38 bottles seems to be a lot? is that the fatal dosage? I wish you luck with it.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Happy for you! It must feel relieving to have a sure way out. 38 bottles seems to be a lot? is that the fatal dosage? I wish you luck with it.
Nothing is absolutely sure... but is it painless? Yes, I hope so! 38 bottles mean 19gms. 15-20 gms is the suggested lethal dose and I want to be on the higher side because years of exercising and marathon running means I have an extremely healthy heart that won't give up easy. I hope this will suffice though.

D

Davey36000

Experienced
Jun 12, 2023
Do you have to inject it the 38 bottles or drink it?

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Interesting substitute, was it expensive? Best wishes, I might follow you with this method if it works

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
The disorientation levels are sustaining at drunk levels, not getting worse. Seems like it has peaked. I was expecting drowsiness but there's none even though I haven't slept much the past three nights. Then again, it was only 500mg.

Conclusion: I think I have the real deal. Hoping the remainder 18.5 gms will suffice for ctb.

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
The disorientation levels are sustaining at drunk levels, not getting worse. Seems like it has peaked. I was expecting drowsiness but there's none even though I haven't slept much the past three nights. Then again, it was only 500mg.

Conclusion: I think I have the real deal. Hoping the remainder 18.5 gms will suffice for ctb.
Interesting! So it's Sodium Thiopental.

Did you just feel drunk?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer