• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
i try to type up how im feeling and what im going through, but i cant really bring myself to say it, life can just be so unfair no matter what you do, sometimes i genuinely believe there will just be people who arent meant to be happy, that our purpose in life was to suffer no matter what we do

atleast it will be here

i feel like crying, i dont have the words anymore

i had to watch so many users ctb this month, a few i tried to send off myself, weird thinking my goodbye thread might be up here soon, and when that day comes the world will forget me

Last edited:
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
A reality is only real in the eyes of an observer.
When you give up on life/cease to exist,
The world shall die with it.

Reactions: Nitup and demuic
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Sorry for killing the thread,

I ordered SN too,
Will see how I feel when I receive it.

you don't have to go through with it if it doesn't feel right.
It's a series decision after all, important that we are certain/content with our choices.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Where have you ordered it, if I might ask?
I have the same sentiment. I was physically abused and bullied in my childhood. This destroyed my life completely. I never had a chance to become happy. I have suicidal thoughts since years. And it only gets worse.
The people that treated me that way live happy lives. And I will end up lonely killing myself.

Wakawaka

Wakawaka

Student
Dec 10, 2020
Where have you ordered it, if I might ask?
I have the same sentiment. I was physically abused and bullied in my childhood. This destroyed my life completely. I never had a chance to become happy. I have suicidal thoughts since years. And it only gets worse.
The people that treated me that way live happy lives. And I will end up lonely killing myself.
i live in the states so its really easy for me to get ahold of some

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf