• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sideways Glance

Sideways Glance

Mar 9, 2023
SN from IC arrives next week. Meto should arrive sometime during April. I am going to try this regimen on April 29th. If you are familiar with this method and have any comments or suggestions please feel free to weigh in. This is an edited version of another poster's on here, but I unfortunately can't find the OP.

I am a 5'9, 200 pound (about 90 kilos) 21 year old f. I am a virgin to most of these meds. I will test out the Clonazapem, but nothing else.

4:00 am: 1x10mg meto, begin fasting

9:00 am: 1x10mg meto

2:00 pm: 1x10mg meto, stop drinking

3:00 pm: 2x500mg extra strength acetaminophen 80 mg of propanalol and 3 .5 clonazepams.

3:15 pm 3x10mg meto

3:30 Double dose of peptobismol (60 milligrams)

4:00 pm have prepared 2 drinks of 32g SN dissolved in 50ml water (3.38 tablespoons so three and almost a half but not quite) I'll make sure it is not clumpy and have a bucket by my bed in case I puke.

Thank you for reading and for being supportive. I feel so strongly that I am making the right decision for myself. It will be uncomfortable, but it won't last forever. I hope to find my peace soon after this.

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
I plan to go sometime next month as well with SN, I wish you all the best and much peace.

Reactions: Sideways Glance
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I'm getting my sn soon too, 280 6'2 m. But 32gs of sn is more than recommended. I believe its 25gs or 30 I'd over 300lbs. Im planning on using 2 25g glasses. Maybe I'm wrong but people seem to be pretty on board follow instructions closely as too much can cause vomiting before enoughs been absorbed. All I need is more xanax as I'm not prescribed. I'd love to chat we might be going around the same time. Same method. I'm 100% in too.

Challu

Challu

Life boat
Aug 29, 2022
@dimstar ill be using two 25g cups of SN, I'm 250lbs 5'9

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
I believe 25g is more than plenty if you can keep it down. That seems to be the issue with failed attempts. Maybe all my abusive drinking can finally pay off and just keep this shot down.

• Love
Reactions: nonialabaster
W

wellherewego_

Mar 21, 2023
Keep us posted and good luck! also where did you get your meto? I'm trying to find some.

Reactions: Kusogaki
D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
Isn't it the case that antacids were actually removed from the protocol because they, for some chemical / medical reason, actually slow the process down?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
If you've used @littlelady774's formula to work out how much SN you should take. It is good, but rather than rounding down to 32g I would have rounded up to 33g just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: Sideways Glance
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
I'm getting my sn soon too, 280 6'2 m. But 32gs of sn is more than recommended. I believe its 25gs or 30 I'd over 300lbs. Im planning on using 2 25g glasses.
looks good OP!
they're using the 180 x 2 x [your weight in kgs] / 1000 method, the result of which with 90kgs is 32.something. it's thought to be around the same calculation the PPeH used to get 25 and 35g. it's slightly preferred just to help you figure out if you're underweight/overweight etc, and gives you a more precise number. 25g/35g should still work if you don't know your weight, like me :)

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Sorry to hijack the thread.

I dont plan for an attempt until later this year but the whole how much to take is a cause some anxiety.
Im somewhere around 90-95kg though I am trying (and failing to lose a little weight).
Worried the recommended 25g in 50ml won't be enough. Maybe 30g in 60ml is a good trade off ?

• Informative
Reactions: Illidan77
Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
Sorry to hijack the thread.

I dont plan for an attempt until later this year but the whole how much to take is a cause some anxiety.
Im somewhere around 90-95kg though I am trying (and failing to lose a little weight).
Worried the recommended 25g in 50ml won't be enough. Maybe 30g in 60ml is a good trade off ?
using the calculation you'd also be 32g, so 30g in 60ml is good, yeah. if you only have 50g total your backup glass will only have 20g in it, but as long as ypu don't throw up immediately you'll probably be fine.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief knowing that the SN is soon to be arriving, I hope that you find the peace that you search for.

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
looks good OP!
they're using the 180 x 2 x [your weight in kgs] / 1000 method, the result of which with 90kgs is 32.something. it's thought to be around the same calculation the PPeH used to get 25 and 35g. it's slightly preferred just to help you figure out if you're underweight/overweight etc, and gives you a more precise number. 25g/35g should still work if you don't know your weight, like me :)
Thanks for clearing that up! Very good to know

• Hugs
Reactions: Sparr0w
Sideways Glance

Sideways Glance

Mar 9, 2023
If you've used @littlelady774's formula to work out how much SN you should take. It is good, but rather than rounding down to 32g I would have rounded up to 33g just to be on the safe side.
I did use her formula! Thank you for the tip
Isn't it the case that antacids were actually removed from the protocol because they, for some chemical / medical reason, actually slow the process down?
I think so actually I may take them out…: I'm trying to understand how helpful milk of magnesia could be as opposed to pepto isomol… I want to speed up the process and decrease the chance of vomiting if I can.

Reactions: Shadowlord900
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
I think so actually I may take them out…: I'm trying to understand how helpful milk of magnesia could be as opposed to pepto isomol… I want to speed up the process and decrease the chance of vomiting if I can.

Not using an antacid will actually speed up the process according to the quote below. v
Basically raising the pH of the stomach (lowering the acidity) decreases the SN converting into Nitric oxide which is a vasodilator that will drop your blood pressure drastically resulting in unconsciousness. This is the main and fastest mechanism that SN knocks you out and antacids can slow this process resulting in you staying conscious longer. Most people think SN knocks you out by lowering oxygen levels in your tissues and yes that would eventually lead to unconsciousness, but the vasodilator effect is much quicker and is why people who take SN can collapse at any time without warning so it's best to be laying down or sitting after you take it.

Here is Philip Nitschke, founder of Exit International, the group that produces the PPeH, saying it in his own words:
View attachment 102900
You want to keep your pH levels as low as possible for the SN to knock you out quicker. I don't think pH levels of your stomach affects likelihood of vomiting at all. (I could be wrong on that.)

If you really want to give yourself the best chances of avoiding vomiting, you could try the 3 antiemetic combo thought of by @melancholyc418 in the topic below:

Basically it involves taking 3 different kinds of medication that can help reduce chances of vomiting:

1) Dopamine blocker (Metoclopramide which you have, this is what most people go with)
2) Serotonin blocker (Ondansetron, most often used for chemotherapy)
3) Histamine blocker or what is commonly called as Antihistamine

Admittedly @melancholyc418's regimen is the first case I've ever heard of someone using 3 different antiemetics at once, so I can't really say how extra effective it would be, but it's something I hope to test and eventually do for my own method. I wouldn't worry too much trying to scramble around for some extra antiemetics. Most people just settle going with a dopamine blocker/Olanzapine and take backup glasses if in case they still vomit. Plenty of people who have followed the protocol correctly have had success with just the 1 antiemetic with backup glasses.