• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Just keep in mind tramadol itself is quite weak as an opiate and close to a prodrug, requiring demethylation via phase 2 metabolism to o-dmt. I point this out only noting you will need to take it earlier than other items not requiring active metabolism for full effect.

if you are familiar with taking it, then you can determine dosage. I've seen massive dosages (multi grams per day) but won't comment on dosages due to seizure risk or seratonin syndrome.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
When you say my Medical story, do you mean going through University, or residency, or working as a Doctor?
They were talking to @Red

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
When you say my Medical story, do you mean going through University, or residency, or working as a Doctor?
i didnt mean you i meant the other guy you were talking with.