• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
I am disgusted. I had CTB within the week. Unfortunately, during the test, the nitrite reacted once in 4. I think it is not pure enough. I bought it from a Polish source. I'm so sad that I stupidly lost my money. Would anyone be able to help me find a new source? Thank you

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I am disgusted. I had CTB within the week. Unfortunately, during the test, the nitrite reacted once in 4. I think it is not pure enough. I bought it from a Polish source. I'm so sad that I stupidly lost my money. Would anyone be able to help me find a new source? Thank you
Let's chat in PM. I'm sending you now.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
gorexzxz

gorexzxz

Apr 13, 2024
It can happen to anyone. No need to feel bad their are countless stories on this website who have experience something similar.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm wondering whether it's an official lab supplier or not and it was a sealed plastic jar. I don't think that legit chemical suppliers in the EU "cheat" their customers.

E

Evolution9

Mar 25, 2024
Can you share the first letter of the company that produced it? So other people can know

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I'm wondering whether it's an official lab supplier or not and it was a sealed plastic jar. I don't think that legit chemical suppliers in the EU "cheat" their customers.
What do you think about the SN sold in doypacks(metal color ones) instead of the plastic jar?

Reactions: Goku Black
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
What do you think about the SN sold in doypacks(metal color ones) instead of the plastic jar?
As long as it's from a legit chemical supplier I would trust it. It's the same, why would they cheat their (business) customers?

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
As long as it's from a legit chemical supplier I would trust it. It's the same, why would they cheat their (business) customers?
I think the same.
It is also white(should be pure in theory) and the test strips gave me a result of 5 to 10 ppm, so 5-10 mg/L of SN in the water. I think it should be ok.
Maybe the OP just got a little bit anxious, since this is not business. :aw:

W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I also have a package from a trusted polish vendor starting with "B" but from a polish third party seller with good reviews starting with "b" how likely is it that they put a false label on it and used the same container just to scam people?

Last edited:
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
I got my SN from Wood Finishing Enterprises, but pro lifers has taken it down, it's no longer available. I think WFE is legit, otherwise they don't remove products I think. I red on this site some other member mentioning WFE is legit.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
What source did you order from? Just so we call all know to avoid.

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
yes it is a laboratory store, I don't understand either. The first letter of the source is S and the last letter A
The reviews are all correct. This was sent in a doypack. I wonder if I didn't mess up my test, by checking it was deminarized water and not distilled water

Reactions: verrobasd
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
yes it is a laboratory store, I don't understand either. The first letter of the source is S and the last letter A
The reviews are all correct. This was sent in a doypack. I wonder if I didn't mess up my test, by checking it was deminarized water and not distilled water
It shouldn't make such a big difference, demineralized means also salts (which SN is) have been largely removed. But imo it's better to use distilled water. Have you double checked the results with another test?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
May I ask which Polish source? Because I bought one in December but was sad I had to throw it away because my family was asking questions during a move they helped me with. I planned to buy from the same source, but now you may help me avoid it.

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
The first letter of the source is S and the last letter A
The reviews are all correct.
I bought SN from them too, I've got 2 x 100g packs. I'm not planning on using it, because I have 50g SN which I prefer (different source).

Your source is selling all kind of chemicals and they are getting very good reviews. What threw me off a bit was that no grade was given and it said 'SN for synthesis'. I wasn't sure if the SN would be useful, but it was so cheap that I ordered anyway and would figure it out(/test it) later.

Last edited: