• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Floria

Floria

Nov 5, 2020
So, I haven't had a sexual instinct for more than a month, does anyone feel like me? Before I had sexual thoughts about a colleague of mine, should I force myself and try to have sex with him? I usually have sex with the same people all the time, maybe with him who is a new person in my life I could "wake up", maybe I would feel better and my sexual instinct would come back (?). if someone has experiences and wants to share them I'll be really glad to read them.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why force yourself? It should be something you want and look forward to. Sex can be just a chore if you aren't into it to start with. It usually takes the right person if you are a girl. Don't worry about it.

J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Have you started medication? Reduced libido often is a side effect of psychiatric drugs.

Reactions: CoalmineCanary
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Sex becomes a chore if you are forcing yourself to do it...

Your reduced libido is likely situational. If address that, it will likely return. Getting to the problem may be better than treating the symptom.

Reactions: Floria