• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
So im seeing some pretty nuts shit right now, aside from hearing sounds, voices and such.

I can see auras around every object, i can notice these blue parallax outlines in my general day but they appear so thick and i believe i can see something inside of them, a strange parallax effect is applied to them all.

I have been seeing these magnificent colours, and beings. They are large and seemingly random in appearance, with colors and shapes morphing into and around them.

I hear almost a long drawn out echo of a voice, but totally understandable every word is.

Thing is i feel utterly fine during it, i just seem to blend into it 50/50 during the day, usually their eyes appear first before anything else.

It doesn't sound bad but this is new levels of schizophrenia for me, ill ride it out i suppose 😉

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Guys no lie, im seeing the weirdest stuff right now holy shit

Like auras around everything and a tendril like mass inside them of colors, hues and shapes, spiralling around eachother.

The thing is i could hear something talking to me, it didn't sound like a person but more lizardy sounding if i had to put it.

It felt like something was in the room with me, periods i would experience body paralysis and numbing of thought, these voices would begin coming through during this phase.

Can describe it fully but something feels off to me, just existance wise i feel like something is going to occur.

Anyways im getting the colors right now, nothing else yet, i wish you could see this, its an acid drip except i dont do drugs, never tried acid myself

Namensjemand

Namensjemand

Cursed
Jul 16, 2023
Sounds really scary. Please don't try lsd. That is going to end badly I think.
But also a bit cool.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Sounds really scary. Please don't try lsd. That is going to end badly I think.
But also a bit cool.
Its quite interesting actually, i enjoy the fact that i can see these things, i always thought that hallucinations were just something that people who have totally lost it experience.

Yet these things apparate in a random fashion, almost 4D in a way. They have this never ending parallax look to them, they appear as though someone turned my vision into a 2D picture but created a 3D tunnel for whatever shows up.

Such an interesting visual, i wish you could see it
Schizo here. I can relate
Can i ask you what things you have experienced? It's just me and the internet to relate to.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
Maybe just try to recreate it using software? Or just splash paint on a canvas and go for an abstract representation?
I may actually purchase a graphics tablet and get to work on it, atleast then i can revert anything i do.

Id love to show it though, what i see everyday and somehow the effects are becoming stronger and more pronounced.

I don't feel crazy or anything, who knows?