• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
I've seen several people asking how to access SaSu without any problem. Here are my recommendations:

Browser:
Brave
Tor

VPN:
ProtonVPN

(From here it is focused on the Brave browser)

Settings for the browser:

Extension:
Trace - Online Tracking Protection
-Configure for the highest level of protection

Shields Tab:
Enable everything to the maximum (Strict or Aggressive), just leave the "Content Filtering" disabled. Disable everything from the "Social Media Blocking" tab.

Privacy and Security Tab:
The most important thing in this tab is to enable "Bridge" mode. Turn it on and put it on "Snowflake". It will make your ISP "think" that you are accessing something other than SaSu.

*Remember: to enter SaSu after making these settings enable Java Script, enable cookies and leave SaSu in the Whitelist of the extension.

*These settings is for PC, if it is on the mobile is similar. But unfortunately it does not have bridge mode, maybe in Tor it does and not even the extension.

• Informative
Reactions: Brokensaddle, betternever2havbeen, DeadHead and 7 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
How is duckduckgo? I am not from uk nor I have problems accessing this site but since you seem knowledgeable about this I wanted to ask.

I used both brave and duck ocassionally but what annoys me is results are not that good for me when I try to use them often. So I just use google.

Reactions: DeadHead and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
How is duckduckgo? I am not from uk nor I have problems accessing this site but since you seem knowledgeable about this I wanted to ask.

I used both brave and duck ocassionally but what annoys me is results are not that good for me when I try to use them often. So I just use google.
Yeah, I've noticed this too, especially with duckduckgo.

Reactions: R_N
Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
Probably easier just to come through Tor/Onion, I'd think. At least once you bookmark the goofy web address Onion gives you.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and ReWind
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I'm using Tor browser with duck go go

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and ReWind
supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023

I think you misunderstood me on the browser part, Brave is the browser, already the search engine, it can be DuckDuckGo, Yandex, the Brave.

But, really, none of these have a good result equal to Google.

It was my fault that I didn't tell the search engine, I'm sorry.

My recommendations:

DuckDuckGo:
For searches that are easy to find.

Yandex:
For more variety, especially if you search by image, the best.

Startpage:
It searches for Google results, but without having the scanning it would have.

Reactions: R_N