Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I'm the last person who would ever post why I needed to ctb because I am all about the other person, but I want so desperately for just one person to remember me after I'm gone and maybe somebody can learn something from my mistakes. So here goes:

1. Narc mother
2. Narc/abusive ex
3. Death of my child
4.. Depression/PTSD/Anxiety
5. No family or friends
6. Overwhelming anxiety
7. Live in a state that I hate (in the US)
8. Work with people who are ignorant and don't care that I have disabilities
9. Last apartment complex refused to give me back my deposit and had to file lawsuit (no lawyer would help me - again I am alone)
10. Loneliness
11. No therapy
12. Defending myself and having people lie
13. Vehicle needs thousands of dollars of work (just found that out yesterday)
14. The lack of empathy in the world; and
15. The people in the world who are so cruel and heartless - it is only going to get worse

If you went through this entire list thank you. SS has been my family for sometime - oh every now and then some jerk enters but the Mods are right on it. Thank you to all the Mods and the great job you are doing and thank you to all the wonderful people I've met here.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: katagiri83, rationaltake, byebyemadworld and 5 others
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
Im really sorry for your suffering

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really dreadful what you've been through, it's so awful how people suffer so much in this world. But anyway best wishes.

bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
it's very courageous of you to be so open, and i'm glad you are comfortable enough here to share such thoughts. i'm sorry for all the suffering you've been through, and i hope you get the peace you deserve.

i've only been here a short time, so i'm still not too familiar with a lot of folks, but i'll remember you -- as will many others, i'm sure.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
it's very courageous of you to be so open, and i'm glad you are comfortable enough here to share such thoughts. i'm sorry for all the suffering you've been through, and i hope you get the peace you deserve.

i've only been here a short time, so i'm still not too familiar with a lot of folks, but i'll remember you -- as will many others, i'm sure.
Thank you. If you are i pain, you are in the right place. The people here are loving and kind - nothing like the people outside this site.

• Love
Reactions: bloodblacknothing