• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
" Why me!!! ? What have I done!! ? I don't deserve this master , I do not deserve this, I don't upset people, I don't go aggravating them, I don't even tread on spiders . When my boss's goldfish died, I cried till Jewish Passover... "

Etc , et c

You get the drift

Just having a moment

Reactions: Empty Smile, Datenasdas, bacardirum and 3 others
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
If there is a god he/she/it is a real twat.

Reactions: Empty Smile, AnnaJaspers, Morbid Cam and 1 other person
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Maybe testing you,

If its a test, its one of those bullshit ones that says something like "choose the BEST answer" and all of the answers are wrong. Oh and your pencil breaks and there is no sharpener.

Reactions: Empty Smile and bacardirum
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
If its a test, its one of those bullshit ones that says something like "choose the BEST answer" and all of the answers are wrong. Oh and your pencil breaks and there is no sharpener.

God works in mysterious ways, that's for sure :)

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
God works in mysterious ways, that's for sure :)

If you are being facetious then thumbs up. If you are meaning it seriously then thumbs down since I find that saying a pitiful excuse. With all due respect.

Reactions: Empty Smile and bacardirum
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I was being a bit of both, I wish we had a thumbs up here, I miss that :)

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
"If God is willing to prevent evil, but is not able to
Then He is not omnipotent.

If He is able, but not willing
Then He is malevolent.

If He is both able and willing
Then whence cometh evil?

If He is neither able nor willing
Then why call Him God?"
- Epicurus

• Love
Reactions: Empty Smile, CuriousAboutThis, bacardirum and 1 other person
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
What if his name is Nimrod and he is the King of Shinaar

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
You ever study the accounts of people being tortured? Imagine being locked up alone in a cold and uncomfortable place, staved, left to literally rot from sores and wounds. In the dark. And only taken out to be tortured. Year after year. Begging for it to end. Begging your God to please help you. Even if it's only to let you die so it can be over. It happens to people. The most faithful are those who will hold out the longest. Both because they believe God would help them, and because they believe they can't give up, and take their own life. Because God wouldn't let them into heaven if they do. Now, either there is no God, and those poor people suffered for a fake "Savior," or God is real, and just let his "children" he loves so much suffer. And for what? They say you can't ask. He has a plan. So one of two things are going on here. One, he doesn't really control everything, and he needs us to pay the price to get something done he wants, or he just gets off on making people suffer for his own amusement. If he was all powerful he wouldn't need to let people suffer so. And if he was all loving he wouldn't require it of us.

Reactions: Empty Smile, AutumnEmbers and CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Personally, I don't believe in God, gods, and or goddesses I like the idea of them but I don't feel the need to worship them. I used to be interested in studying religion and such mythologies and what not but lately I haven't really bother into such academic or intellectual things.

Reactions: HGL91