• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
As an 18 year old guy with schizophrenia and current state of our country, the future seems like a pitch black void and my parents won't send me abroad to study cause I attempted suicide multiple times in the past. Instead they want me to stay with them and serve them till they die!
Both of my siblings are studying in Germany and France and will probably settle there!
I was the smartest of them both and was very disciplined but life cheated on me! What the fuck went wrong?
I don't want to live this life where people will keep asking why I did not study and become successful like my siblings?
I always wanted to be leave this country but now I am stuck in this shithole with shitty people and weather around me!
People always had expectations from me cause I scored more and now I bought the problem over myself, I am so fucking stupid!
When people ask where will I go and my parents reply that he will stay with us forever!
At least that's good cause they don't know what's coming! Fucking killing myself will not only give me relief out of this misery but also the illnesses I've been dealing with for some past years!

"Life is War,
And Wars are Pointless!"