• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It is because of my parents that I am here.
It is because of my parents that I suffer.
It is because of my parents that I have failed.
It is because of my parents that I live in hell.
It is because of my parents that I write here.
It is because of my parents that I have to have money to live and die.
It is because of my parents that I have to commit suicide to escape decades of meaningless suffering.
Birth is the cause of all suffering and death.
I am glad that I didn´t repeat my parents mistake.
Then at least someone doesn´t have to write here.

thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
Last edited:
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
It is because of my parents that I have to commit suicide to escape decades of meaningless suffering.
I was going to die a week ago but that didn´t happen. I had closed my account but that didn´t happen either.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish humans would be compassionate enough not to procreate, all they are doing by imposing existence is creating so much unnecessary suffering. Bringing life into this hellish world is always a tragedy to me, I find it so tragic how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet.

That one weird girl

That one weird girl

A sad sad clown.
Jun 2, 2023
Exactly. I fucking hate the "prolife" bullshit. Just because an embrio has grown inside you dosnt fucking mean it should be birthed. If you have no reason to have kids other than "but ive always wanted a child" dont fucking have children. I seriously wish my mom got an abortion, that way i wouldnt have the pressure to become something of myself. I fucking suffer every single day because they mixed their shit genes to have me and didnt care enough to raise me the right fucking way. I was neglected and abused so why the fuck should i exist.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Exactly. I fucking hate the "prolife" bullshit. Just because an embrio has grown inside you dosnt fucking mean it should be birthed. If you have no reason to have kids other than "but ive always wanted a child" dont fucking have children. I seriously wish my mom got an abortion, that way i wouldnt have the pressure to become something of myself. I fucking suffer every single day because they mixed their shit genes to have me and didnt care enough to raise me the right fucking way. I was neglected and abused so why the fuck should i exist.
I agree. I hate people who think that life begins at conception. Embryos don't even have consciousness lol. Women should have freedom over their bodies, it's my body, my right, my choice. We should have reproductive rights and shouldn't have the state making decisions for us. Women are more than baby incubators and I hate how Republicans and conservatives want to reduce us to them

Last edited:
Reactions: thewalkingdread
bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
I agree. I hate people who think that life begins at conception. Embryos don't even have consciousness lol. Women should have freedom over their bodies, it's my body, my right, my choice. We should have reproductive rights and shouldn't have the state making decisions for us. Women are more than baby incubators and I hate how Republicans and conservatives want to reduce us to them
There's no such thing as rights anyway. It's just a word that was made up to create the illusion of justice to make people feel a bit better. Enough homeless people die on the streets and state doesn't give a single fuck if they are pregnant. Only if there's a chance the mother and their future child can be integrated into the work force they might give a fuck. That's the only reason the elite allows us to live on their planet anyway. Work.
Fuck this world.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I wish humans would be compassionate enough not to procreate, all they are doing by imposing existence is creating so much unnecessary suffering. Bringing life into this hellish world is always a tragedy to me, I find it so tragic how this species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet.

Yet people reproduce like bacteria on an overpopulated planet. Then they force their children to suffer as long as possible before they die. That is how it is in the society. Welcome to the hell of life

X

xu142201273

Feb 19, 2024
I feel your pain. People always talk how cruel abortion is but I think it's equally cruel to bring a child into this universe when you are have no real plan for them. Trust me I grew up in a family where kids just "happen" and they happen all the time and I can say for a fact that there are people on this planet who shouldn't have procreated, my parents included.

davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
My parents passed on some shitty ass genes so for that I'm pissed. Don't think they did it on purpose however my mother did tell my dad she didn't want kids and only had them to make him happy , and he thought it was a great idea having kids who didn't want them. Seems like they passed on their lack of reasoning skills gene too

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I feel your pain. People always talk how cruel abortion is but I think it's equally cruel to bring a child into this universe when you are have no real plan for them. Trust me I grew up in a family where kids just "happen" and they happen all the time and I can say for a fact that there are people on this planet who shouldn't have procreated, my parents included.
How is abortion cruel? An embryo has no consciousness and therefore it can't feel pain (or anything for that matter), it's not even really alive. Abortion isn't "killing babies" like Republicans say. The real cruel ones are the people who selfishly choose to procreate
There's no such thing as rights anyway. It's just a word that was made up to create the illusion of justice to make people feel a bit better. Enough homeless people die on the streets and state doesn't give a single fuck if they are pregnant. Only if there's a chance the mother and their future child can be integrated into the work force they might give a fuck. That's the only reason the elite allows us to live on their planet anyway. Work.
Fuck this world.
Unfortunately, we exist to be slaves to the system. I hate this but that's just how it is

Last edited:
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
i can't blame them toooo much. i was a mistake, not an intentional one, so i suppose that's that... guess you could argue they should've aborted my ass, though.

Reactions: davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
i can't blame them toooo much. i was a mistake, not an intentional one, so i suppose that's that... guess you could argue they should've aborted my ass, though.
My mother had an abortion before me , I wish that was me instead

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
How is abortion cruel? An embryo has no consciousness and therefore it's not really alive
Imo, ideal would be not even getting to the point of abortion. But sometimes it is not possible.

But I bet this is too extreme even for this place.