• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wszuq

Sep 4, 2022
I have only one friend. I met this friend in my late teens and it has been with me no matter what.

Only if we could hold each other's hands and hug each other, but it's in my mind and isn't present physically. People around me know that I'm depressed and suicidal. Some people are passive aggressive because they have been through a lot and I have it way easier than them, so how come I'm suicidal?

They try to console me, offer help, and tell me that this is not the right way to live. They tell me what makes them happy. That it's my fault for being depressive. But I am beyond any help. I wish I had friends.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hikikomorizombie and deedeme
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's not the right way to live at all. You have a friend, you have people to console you.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i can relate, i also have no friends & haven't since i was 16. fortunately my yearning for human connection left after my 2nd year of isolation, i hope it'll leave u soon too<3 i recommend getting a stuffie that u can become concerningly attached to in place of attachment to others. mine's my teddy bear, Mr. Kuma :)

Reactions: wszuq