• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
i unfortunately couldn't drink the sn, it was...a mix of factors. i thought i could try again the next day, tuesday, but my mother found the SN delivery sheet and made me give it to her. i now have no credit and debit card, no access to cash.

i don't know what to do anymore, jumping off a bridge or a building is not a possibility. i'm thinking that when i have access to money i can buy a rope to hang myself.

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
That is really horrible. Gosh, I am so sorry. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling right now. Are you gonna be able to cope until you get money?

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I'm sorry that this happened to you and the last thing you needed was taken away from you.
I hope you'll find peace anyway somehow :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry, your disappointment must be huge. Hope you find another way to your peace 🫂

• Hugs
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm so sorry. I hate at how difficult it is for us to successfully kill ourselves. This world is extremely cruel and unfair

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Does she know exactly what's it's for or did she just take it because you bought it behind her back since she did find the delivery sheet.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's truly so hellish how others wish to deny us the option of a painless death, people really shouldn't have to suffer like that and it's unacceptable how they do, we should have the option to die in peace whenever we wish to. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i'm sorry that happened to you. i hope you're able to find another way you can achieve peace

I

Iwanttokillmyself

Too stupid
Sep 23, 2022
Does she know exactly what's it's for or did she just take it because you bought it behind her back since she did find the delivery sheet.
Good question
i unfortunately couldn't drink the sn, it was...a mix of factors. i thought i could try again the next day, tuesday, but my mother found the SN delivery sheet and made me give it to her. i now have no credit and debit card, no access to cash.

i don't know what to do anymore, jumping off a bridge or a building is not a possibility. i'm thinking that when i have access to money i can buy a rope to hang myself.
Does she know what it is? She also took your credit card away from you? You got no cash rn? I hope you hold on and can ctb when you have money again.
Hanging is a good second option.

Reactions: Goku Black