• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
i don't even know if this should go here, but whatever. i just need to get it out of my chest and explain why it really upsets me.
i've had an eating disorder for basically my entire life. binge eating, then bulimia, then the two of them combined. i went to therapy for both of those but i'm still overweight and i've been like this for ages.

my mom hates it. despises it, even. she's always been obsessive about my weight, about how skinny she was at my age, about the clothes i wear and thew body i have, etc. i've been on diets since i was eight years old and ended up fucking my metabolism, so i've been going to a nutritionist to restore balance in my eating and she gave me a draining supplement.

it's not really medication, you don't need a prescription for it; it's like eyedrops for your mouth, it has natural ingredients and anyone can buy it. it helps with weight loss, but apparently it wasn't enough for my mom. so she went ahead and bought these pills and started giving them to me under the guise that they were the same supplement but in pill form.

these pills are technically for treating diabetes, but they also help with weight loss and are extremely good at doing so. but she didn't tell me what it was until i found out by myself and confronted her about it, and she got all defensive.

what upsets me the most out of all this, as if being given random shit without knowing wasn't enough, is that she refused multiple times to let me resume theray for my eating disorder and threw away the prescribed fluoxetine that i was given when i was actually being followed by psychiatrists. i don't even know what to do right now. does she really see giving me random medicine as the only solution to my so called "problem"? i feel so weird right now.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
that is so wrong of your mother. just everything from the start. shes clearly projecting her own problem on to you :hug::hug::hug::hug:

i dont know if its true (my "parents" have been known to lie to me.) but this reminds me about how my parents would put "pea powder" or something in my food without telling me. im allergic to peas.. its not horrible, my face gets red, a little puffy and clears up on its own, but jesus fuck you dont do shit like that! (in reference to either of our situations. you dont give someone something without telling them for any reason)

Last edited:
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
That is extremely fucked up of her and I hope you can be in a safe place where she can no longer tamper in your things and harm you. even though a lot of these supplements have natural ingredients, they can have interactions with other medications or substances and it is not smart to mix things without knowing these interactions, she should know better than this and it's truly awful that a parent is putting absurd beauty standards over the health of their child. I am so sorry.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
trashhologram

trashhologram

⚰ Baby, let me decompose ⚰
Dec 15, 2023
That's abuse. Tampering with other peoples food is a crime in some countries. Do what you will with that information. I'm so, so sorry she did that to you 💔 I have an ED too (anorexia nervosa, binge/purge subtype but in recovery) so I think I can imagine how hard that must be.

If you're a minor call CPS. Your mom is abusing you. I know it is hard as fuck but it's worth it.

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
that is so wrong of your mother. just everything from the start. shes clearly projecting her own problem on to you :hug::hug::hug::hug:

i dont know if its true (my "parents" have been known to lie to me.) but this reminds me about how my parents would put "pea powder" or something in my food without telling me. im allergic to peas.. its not horrible, my face gets red, a little puffy and clears up on its own, but jesus fuck you dont do shit like that! (in reference to either of our situations. you dont give someone something without telling them for any reason)
oh my god i am so sorry. i've heard so much about people with allergies getting their food tampered with, it must be so terrifying. sending you lots of love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
Is she giving you ozempic???

As soon as you stop taking it, the weight will come back on and who knows what other complications these interactions or sudden ceasing of medications can cause.

This woman is abusing you, full stop.

I am so sorry you're dealing with this.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Munchausen by proxy is sadly not unheard of.