cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
I'm in the final year of highschool. I'm currently 18 years old. My mother is a traumatized woman, and since I was young she's raised me keeping me from developing any decent basic skills for me to be able to have a little control over my life, I never even learned to shower on my own until I was 7. This combined with school's indifference to my special sensorial needs have resulted in me being a psychotic, traumatized artist that sings the same songs everyday for a living and writes nonsensical poetry without structure. Now I am going to emerge out of school and be in life, somewhere where I can create an identity and have control over what goes on in my life.

So, the question is: How do you live? How do y'all do it?

I have no idea how I'll find a job, and no interest in going to college. To be fair, it's hard to even be interested in anything nowadays. I'm medicated with lithium, paroxetin and aripiprazole, it just makes me chill but now I'm having a depressive episode and I'm here again. I don't wanna die, if anyone can DM me or be my friend on here I'll be very glad, I need someone to talk to about this :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine, idk3 and the_path_of_sorrows
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
So, the question is: How do you live? How do y'all do it?
What worked for me personally is finding a decent paying job that is low stress which for me was retail. I'm able to survive comfortably while doing the things I enjoy. It will be a battle for sure but that's the risk we take to try and improve our life.

Reactions: cyandude
cyandude

cyandude

T-x days left... -.-
Nov 4, 2023
Retail? Low stress? Nice, but I don't think retail would be low stress for me lol, happy for you tho -u-