H

harendra

Sep 30, 2023
so as the thing goes my mom has died recently in a accident which I was responsible for. I want to ctb asap by nitrogen asphysixation . but don't know the proper method/steps.
if someone can guide me it would be great. for me living in this world is more difficult than dying.

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Old Friend, Lost Magic, Kundalini Guy and 5 others
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
i would start by going selecting a method and getting all necessary equipment (which may take a while)
for Nitrogen, look at these two threads
SCUBA method
EEBD hood method

• Love
Reactions: harendra and outrider567
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Know thy self
Jan 18, 2020
sounds like a hellish scenario. sorry to hear.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry to hear that. This must be hell for you now.

Here are 2 threads with lots of info:

Reactions: outrider567
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be a horrible situation to be in, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

misukiimikki

misukiimikki

trying to find the meaning of life <3
Sep 29, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that </3
My mom also died recently. So I understand somewhat of what you feel right now.

I suggest you take a step back and really look at what you really wanna do.

I wanted to ctb really bad for the first 2 weeks w/o my mom. it felt like I wasn't whole without her and that nothing ever was going to fix that.
I was partially right, nothing ever does fix it, but it does get easier. for me anyways.

Don't do anything impulsive until your 100% sure you really want to. search up methods, find which one suits ur situation and needs the most. either way, whichever you choose, this community as a whole will support you.

I hope you find the peace you're looking for.
And again, I'm so so sorry for your loss.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, ThisUnrest and Praestat_Mori
H

harendra

Sep 30, 2023
I'm so sorry to hear that </3
My mom also died recently. So I understand somewhat of what you feel right now.

I suggest you take a step back and really look at what you really wanna do.

I wanted to ctb really bad for the first 2 weeks w/o my mom. it felt like I wasn't whole without her and that nothing ever was going to fix that.
I was partially right, nothing ever does fix it, but it does get easier. for me anyways.

Don't do anything impulsive until your 100% sure you really want to. search up methods, find which one suits ur situation and needs the most. either way, whichever you choose, this community as a whole will support you.

I hope you find the peace you're looking for.
And again, I'm so so sorry for your loss.
The thing is my mom was the best human being ever for me anyways.
All the dreams I had for my career , future , marital life , it was never without her . Now I don't have any other reason to live.
And then there is guilt that I am responsible for the accident. which will never go away.
Even her last words were as i was crying after the accident when i saw her lying on the ground were "don't cry son i am fine"
Everytime I think about that I just don't want to exist anymore. And I don't think I should exist as I am the one responsible for her demise.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic and ThisUnrest
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Im so incredibly sorry about your mom and the accident. Having your mom there to witness your life makes it worth more somehow. Once she is gone, it hurts so much to be alone. Sending love and self-forgiveness your way.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
When I lost my mother my whole world collapsed (4 years ago). She died of cancer, but I blame myself sometimes because I think we could have caught it sooner if I wasn't so preoccupied with other shit. I'm so sorry that you had to witness your beloved mother's death, but she did tell you not to cry and that she was fine. Try to find some comfort in that, if you can. I feel your pain though šŸ˜ž I know this is not an easy time for you right now.