• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

icetea15

icetea15

f*ck bpd and you'll be free
Apr 12, 2020
Hey,

I just wanted to show you what you will be treated with in the hospital if you end up there after a SN CTB for whatever reason; be it that you changed your mind, were found or for other reasons.

A lot of people talk about methylene blue, but I don't think many have actually seen it. For the non-Germans: On the package it says specifically "Not suitable for intravenous [...] use." Which is correct, because it is actually a coloring agent for surgery to mark findings or body tissues/cells. But exactly this dye is also used medically as an antidote for methemoglobinemia (off-label use; consequence or "effect" of SN). I was given the exact same methylene blue that was given to me in the ICU that reversed everything.

IMG 2723 IMG 2724

IMG 2725 IMG 2726

This is Methylene Blue. I got 5 cannulas and 5 needles each to be able to inject myself intravenously in case of an "emergency".

In case you are wondering where I got this from: The state hospital didn't have enough of it at the time of my "test" (link is below), so it had to be brought in by ambulance from nearby hospitals. And because they couldn't find out why I was in the ICU in the first place (SN, but they don't know that) the hospital decided to give me a prescription for my own methylene blue, just in case: a) it happens again, I should bring it to the hospital or b) no hospital nearby or I'm on vacation, inject it myself.

It took a few months for the insurance company to agree to cover the cost and I had to show the hospital and the insurance company that I could do an IV myself. This was not a problem because I learned how to do this during my studies and I have a "syringe certificate" (Google translator of the German word "Spritzenschein") as part of my work with the German Red Cross. This is basically just an official confirmation that I have the "knowledge and ability" to do this.

I don't know if it's of interest to anyone, but I thought you guys might want to see what you're being treated with. And, more information is better than fewer :wink:

The link of the test:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/#post-1349484

Cheers,
icetea15

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Why does it say not to inject, is it dangerous? Side effects?

I used it in aquariums for rot... In another bowl to not destroy my bactetia in the filter?

Can it work to undo sn if we drink the blue stuff, if we regret sn?

Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Wasn't this used by life-hackers? I may be mistaken but I recall it was discussed on life extending forums as a super-secret powerful drug.

icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
Why does it say not to inject, is it dangerous? Side effects?

I used it in aquariums for rot... In another bowl to not destroy my bactetia in the filter?

Can it work to undo sn if we drink the blue stuff, if we regret sn?
My intuition immediately tells me that taken orally, it doesn't work the same way as injected intravenously. Apart from the extremely low bioavailability when taken orally and the time it takes to get into the blood, it is not sterile. I think sterility plays a big role here because this methylene blue is for medical use.
Why it says "do not inject" because the manufacturer produced it for the intention to use it as a marker in surgery and can be used as an antidote "only" for off-label use. The definition of off-label use is "Off-label use is the use of pharmaceutical drugs for an unapproved indication or in an unapproved age group, dosage, or route of administration."

P

purella

Sep 15, 2021
@icetea15 was your ctb attempt with SN oral?

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Did you get it in case you regret your next SN attempt?

icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
@icetea15 was your ctb attempt with SN oral?
If you mean did I take the SN orally, then yes.

Did you get it in case you regret your next SN attempt?
I have it as a backup if I am either in pain beyond my personal limit or extremely uncomfortable during my final attempt. That's not the definition of a peaceful death for me, that's why I got it.
If it goes like my first attempt or rather said test, then I don't need the kit.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022

I have it as a backup if I am either in pain beyond my personal limit or extremely uncomfortable during my final attempt. That's not the definition of a peaceful death for me, that's why I got it.
If it goes like my first attempt or rather said test, then I don't need the kit.
Can SN go that badly? If it's sheer agony can you please tell me?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
i have taken sn in the past i was treated with methylene blue and recovered very quickly. when dying i felt very cold and was shivering the most uncomfortable part was how fast my heart was beating i did not take any medication with it so i was probably scared and anxious

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
You can never say with 99% certainty that it will go exactly as you think it will. I have tested it myself in my earlier thread and it is readable for everyone that it would have been a peaceful death for me if I had died in the hospital.
In general, the whole process was very peaceful and exactly how I imagine a "peaceful pill" to be.

Nevertheless, we are talking about nitrite poisoning here, which by definition can take a different path. Especially when it comes to the nausea. Don't get me wrong, nausea is part of it somewhere, but I think everyone has a personal limit to how much they can tolerate. Look at what food people find disgusting, while others find it delicious. Disgust and nausea is a very relative thing and different for each individual. I for example get nauseous relatively quickly but have had no real problems with SN.
Regarding pain, I really only refer to abdominal pain and pain in the heart area. And there it is the same, everyone feels it differently. That's why you try to eliminate it with propranolol and painkillers.

Is it "sheer agony"? In my case or test as I call it, a big no. It was one of the most peaceful time of my young life.

i have taken sn in the past i was treated with methylene blue and recovered very quickly. when dying i felt very cold and was shivering the most uncomfortable part was how fast my heart was beating i did not take any medication with it so i was probably scared and anxious
Interesting. I don't really felt the fast heartbeat but it could also be that I'm already used to such a high pulse rate in due sport activities. I can't predict why you felt this, of course, but I can well imagine it coming from your anxious and scared feelings. Personally, I didn't feel any anxiety, and as a result, I felt a certain calmness and looseness, which I'm sure had an effect on my temperature sensation.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
You can never say with 99% certainty that it will go exactly as you think it will. I have tested it myself in my earlier thread and it is readable for everyone that it would have been a peaceful death for me if I had died in the hospital.
In general, the whole process was very peaceful and exactly how I imagine a "peaceful pill" to be.

Nevertheless, we are talking about nitrite poisoning here, which by definition can take a different path. Especially when it comes to the nausea. Don't get me wrong, nausea is part of it somewhere, but I think everyone has a personal limit to how much they can tolerate. Look at what food people find disgusting, while others find it delicious. Disgust and nausea is a very relative thing and different for each individual. I for example get nauseous relatively quickly but have had no real problems with SN.
Regarding pain, I really only refer to abdominal pain and pain in the heart area. And there it is the same, everyone feels it differently. That's why you try to eliminate it with propranolol and painkillers.

Is it "sheer agony"? In my case or test as I call it, a big no. It was one of the most peaceful time of my young life.

Interesting. I don't really felt the fast heartbeat but it could also be that I'm already used to such a high pulse rate in due sport activities. I can't predict why you felt this, of course, but I can well imagine it coming from your anxious and scared feelings. Personally, I didn't feel any anxiety, and as a result, I felt a certain calmness and looseness, which I'm sure had an effect on my temperature sensation.
i do many sports and my heart rate is high a lot. the doctors have told me i have a heart condition but it is not known what so that could have caused it to beet harder and cause me anxiety because sometimes my heart beets very fast when i am out of the bath or hot area. i was also drank alcohol so that may have been part of it i will try again this time with medicine.

what do you study i am also studying medicine

• Hugs
Reactions: icetea15
icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
i do many sports and my heart rate is high a lot. the doctors have told me i have a heart condition but it is not known what so that could have caused it to beet harder and cause me anxiety because sometimes my heart beets very fast when i am out of the bath or hot area. i was also drank alcohol so that may have been part of it i will try again this time with medicine.

what do you study i am also studying medicine
I'm by far not a grammar nerd since English is only my second language but the sentence "what do you study i am also studying medicine" implies that you know I also go to med school which is also correct :D

• Love
Reactions: AnonymousRobin
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I'm by far not a grammar nerd since English is only my second language but the sentence "what do you study i am also studying medicine" implies that you know I also go to med school which is also correct :D
apologise english is also not my first language. i read in this post that you study medicine i am more wondering if you are looking at a specific area i am interested a lot in pathology

• Hugs
Reactions: icetea15
icetea15

icetea15

Apr 12, 2020
apologise english is also not my first language. i read in this post that you study medicine i am more wondering if you are looking at a specific area i am interested a lot in pathology
Oh I understand. My focus is on psychiatry and psychotherapy. I have always been interested in it but never wanted to study psychology itself because I want to learn more on the medical level than in the "theory" in terms of mental health. Neurology is also an area that is high in my interests. Psychiatry has a very close relationship to pathology, except of course that it deals with all diseases, but the core is the same for both of us. The "emergence" or "origin" of the disease itself.

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Oh... ((((
Did you go for help yourself or were you found? Did you vomit? Did you feel like you were dying? Was the drink unbearably salty?
Sorry if that's a lot of questions.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Oh... ((((
Did you go for help yourself or were you found? Did you vomit? Did you feel like you were dying? Was the drink unbearably salty?
Sorry if that's a lot of questions.
i was found and ambulance called i do not remember vomiting but did feel nauseous and needed to lie down as i begin to pass out. i felt like i was dying because i was very cold but other than that it was nice it was pleasant. the drink was not overly salty or bitter obviously it is salt so it will always be very salty but it did not burn. if it is good to know then i still plan to use this method and will do it all again as soon as i have sn.

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Hey,

I just wanted to show you what you will be treated with in the hospital if you end up there after a SN CTB for whatever reason; be it that you changed your mind, were found or for other reasons.

A lot of people talk about methylene blue, but I don't think many have actually seen it. For the non-Germans: On the package it says specifically "Not suitable for intravenous [...] use." Which is correct, because it is actually a coloring agent for surgery to mark findings or body tissues/cells. But exactly this dye is also used medically as an antidote for methemoglobinemia (off-label use; consequence or "effect" of SN). I was given the exact same methylene blue that was given to me in the ICU that reversed everything.

View attachment 99200View attachment 99201

View attachment 99202View attachment 99203

This is Methylene Blue. I got 5 cannulas and 5 needles each to be able to inject myself intravenously in case of an "emergency".

In case you are wondering where I got this from: The state hospital didn't have enough of it at the time of my "test" (link is below), so it had to be brought in by ambulance from nearby hospitals. And because they couldn't find out why I was in the ICU in the first place (SN, but they don't know that) the hospital decided to give me a prescription for my own methylene blue, just in case: a) it happens again, I should bring it to the hospital or b) no hospital nearby or I'm on vacation, inject it myself.

It took a few months for the insurance company to agree to cover the cost and I had to show the hospital and the insurance company that I could do an IV myself. This was not a problem because I learned how to do this during my studies and I have a "syringe certificate" (Google translator of the German word "Spritzenschein") as part of my work with the German Red Cross. This is basically just an official confirmation that I have the "knowledge and ability" to do this.

I don't know if it's of interest to anyone, but I thought you guys might want to see what you're being treated with. And, more information is better than fewer :wink:

The link of the test:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-sn-how-to-get-to-hospital-fast.74903/#post-1349484

Cheers,
icetea15

i was found and ambulance called i do not remember vomiting but did feel nauseous and needed to lie down as i begin to pass out. i felt like i was dying because i was very cold but other than that it was nice it was pleasant. the drink was not overly salty or bitter obviously it is salt so it will always be very salty but it did not burn. if it is good to know then i still plan to use this method and will do it all again as soon as i have sn.
Do you remember how long it was after you took the SN and before you were found?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Do you remember how long it was after you took the SN and before you were found?
i do not fully know my memory is not good from that night i remember taking it and feeling the effects in just few minutes then i was helped into wheelchair then suddenly in ambulance and then i woke up in hospital being treated with methylene blue they monitored me for days and was interviewed by doctors but not committed into mental health hospital. it must have been about 10 minutes after i took dose that was found but not sure

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
i do not fully know my memory is not good from that night i remember taking it and feeling the effects in just few minutes then i was helped into wheelchair then suddenly in ambulance and then i woke up in hospital being treated with methylene blue they monitored me for days and was interviewed by doctors but not committed into mental health hospital. it must have been about 10 minutes after i took dose that was found but not sure
It's a good thing you haven't been admitted to a psychiatric hospital. That's my biggest fear. Did you tell them it was a suicide attempt?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
It's a good thing you haven't been admitted to a psychiatric hospital. That's my biggest fear. Did you tell them it was a suicide attempt?
eventually yes i found it strange i was not admitted but am grateful to not be i would go back and do it better if i could

• Love
Reactions: Елена
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If I were to take SN and survive, for whatever reason, they wouldn't be able to give me this antidote, as I'm extremely allergic to ALL dyes. The dyes alone would kill me. Hey, there's a thought.

P

purella

Sep 15, 2021

if you can setup IV why not IV SN? no emesis

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
Have you not taken anything at all other than SN?
i did not take any meto or propran i did fast and due to that i believe i did not be sick i do have all medications i need but now need to order more sn :(

Oh I understand. My focus is on psychiatry and psychotherapy. I have always been interested in it but never wanted to study psychology itself because I want to learn more on the medical level than in the "theory" in terms of mental health. Neurology is also an area that is high in my interests. Psychiatry has a very close relationship to pathology, except of course that it deals with all diseases, but the core is the same for both of us. The "emergence" or "origin" of the disease itself.
i am wondering i am only first year medical so do not trust my experience but i think it would be good to talk about. with experience of iv injection if you could make a saline of sn would iv be more effective for administration it would be a lot of fluid to inject but would administer faster with no risk of sick

Reactions: Елена
G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
i did not take any meto or propran i did fast and due to that i believe i did not be sick i do have all medications i need but now need to order more sn :(

i am wondering i am only first year medical so do not trust my experience but i think it would be good to talk about. with experience of iv injection if you could make a saline of sn would iv be more effective for administration it would be a lot of fluid to inject but would administer faster with no risk of sick
@AnonymousRobin , thank you for sharing your story. I also want to use SN to CTB. How much SN did you take? On a rating of 1-10, what rating would you give it in terms of the pain you experienced? 10 would be lots of pain and 1 would be a little.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
@AnonymousRobin , thank you for sharing your story. I also want to use SN to CTB. How much SN did you take? On a rating of 1-10, what rating would you give it in terms of the pain you experienced? 10 would be lots of pain and 1 would be a little.
i do not think it was painful. scary yes because si but not painful it was cold i took maybe 20g with drink but did not finish full drink before collapse i had 500g sn but was taken away should have kept some apart :( for scale as said with no pain but anxiety from dying and tachycardia so maybe 2-3

Reactions: grp35
G

grp35

Sep 22, 2022
Thank you very much. I'm surprised the pain was so low. SN seems to give some people stomach pain and vomiting. I guess you did not vomit?

deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
Thats the one thing that worries me is the fast heart beat