• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

caushin11

caushin11

Mar 4, 2023
hi does everyone here taking clozapine with escitalopram, did you get well? how many months, or year? does clozapine make you weak all over your body? thanks in Advance for answering 😊

runrabbit

runrabbit

Professional Hater
Mar 14, 2023
I don't have any experience with Clozapine unfortunately, but I am on a medium-high dose of Escitalopram.

Personally, it took away that always sluggish, forever tired feeling that hung over my body like a cloud. Once the meds really took affect, I realized I physically felt better, and had more energy to actually do things. Keep in mind these are things such as, going for a walk or standing up for a few hours at work. Nothing like suddenly exercising or anything truly mind blowing. They're definitely nice to have and I don't think I'd go off them until I've been cleared to do so, if I ever get cleared.

The withdrawal symptoms if you forget to take them though are a PAIN IN THE ASS. The nausea, the headaches, the vertigo, the body aches... imagine trying to deal with that while walking a mile to work and talking to people face to face all day. Miserable. Don't forget to take your meds, man.

Reactions: theboy
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
No, I have not taken these drugs
I suggest you read the side effects of both

Hugs
The withdrawal symptoms if you forget to take them though are a PAIN IN THE ASS. The nausea, the headaches, the vertigo, the body aches... imagine trying to deal with that while walking a mile to work and talking to people face to face all day. Miserable. Don't forget to take your meds, man.
I experienced that when I withdrew my medications but I am tired of taking them. Taking them makes me want to do CTB

runrabbit

runrabbit

Professional Hater
Mar 14, 2023
I experienced that when I withdrew my medications but I am tired of taking them. Taking them makes me want to do CTB

For sure. Unfortunately I have people around me that monitor if I'm taking them or not and know the symptoms when I don't, so I don't have the luxury to stop. Having the energy to at least leave my apartment does make things a little better in the long run, though.

caushin11

caushin11

Mar 4, 2023
I don't have any experience with Clozapine unfortunately, but I am on a medium-high dose of Escitalopram.

Personally, it took away that always sluggish, forever tired feeling that hung over my body like a cloud. Once the meds really took affect, I realized I physically felt better, and had more energy to actually do things. Keep in mind these are things such as, going for a walk or standing up for a few hours at work. Nothing like suddenly exercising or anything truly mind blowing. They're definitely nice to have and I don't think I'd go off them until I've been cleared to do so, if I ever get cleared.

Thank you sharing your thoughts about the meds i took. For me nothing really works im still the same, actually i just took clozapine for 1week and escitalopram for 1month and a week, i will try to wait for about 2mounts what will happen to, clozapine makes me numb all over my body.