• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
i ordered from MDS a month ago and had it sent to a friend's address since i live with my parents (not ideal but i was desperate). it arrived around 3 weeks later but my friend's mom opened the package, didnt know what it was and THREW IT AWAY.

now i need to reorder (and its more expensive now) but found out MDS was shut down. IM SO FRUSTRATED. i was so close.

idk what to do now. ive been lurking on this site for a while now and decided to register bc i really needed to vent about this.

its such a shame; i know they have a new site but i cant find it :(

now i have less money and still have no way out aha aha

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Oh god, no way that happened to you :( I'm so sorry, it has to be really frustrating.
But please remember, you already managed to find it and get it shipped once, you'll probably be able to do it again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
Oh god, no way that happened to you :( I'm so sorry, it has to be really frustrating.
But please remember, you already managed to find it and get it shipped once, you'll probably be able to do it again. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
aww thanks ur so sweet! keeping my fingers crossed as well!

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Oh, no way, don't you have savings to buy it back?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful, to me it's certainly extreme cruelty how we cannot just have the option to peacefully die in an accessible way. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

Reactions: secretariat

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
What country did you order to?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
it arrived around 3 weeks later but my friend's mom opened the package, didnt know what it was and THREW IT AWAY.
At least she didn't know what it was and no questions were asked but having to start all over again especially with all the recent news, that must be some level of frustration. Maybe things will work out.

How old are you out of curiosity anyway?

secretariat

secretariat

Mar 2, 2024
At least she didn't know what it was and no questions were asked but having to start all over again especially with all the recent news, that must be some level of frustration. Maybe things will work out.

How old are you out of curiosity anyway?
i just turned 18! im in college rn and not dorming so i dont have any other address to use. itll also be a while till i can move out.

Reactions: Goku Black