• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I'm honestly angry that I'm still alive, why can't I just fucking die already? Life is nothing but endless suffering anyway, there's no point in living.
they just bring us alive to live out our fucking misery here in this fucking shithole and hellhole, it's a fucking horrible place to be alive

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My life is awful too. This is one truly bad era to be alive in. I wish I could be alive in a time where I didn't have to wage slave and where I can just chill for the rest of my life without having to worry about suffering. But unfortunately I didn't get lucky so the next best thing for me is permanent non existence

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
You are welcome to write to me until my death. You seem to be a kind and good person and you don´t deserve to suffer. However, life is not fair.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm also tired of suffering in this harmful and meaningless existence, to have the ability to exist really is something so horrible, it disgusts me how humans cannot choose to just easily die in peace even know we were so cruelly forced here in the first place. More than anything I certainly wish I never existed at all, only never existing is perfection to me.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Some peoples destiny is ctb, I tried but my conditions get's worse and worse, I lost every opportunity i had.
Today idk what i can do........I wish i can go back in time and change a few things, First thing is punch the fucking psychiatrist that took advantage cause i was teenager and my parents has low iq that thinks doctor means healing.

Last edited:
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Some peoples destiny is ctb, I tried but my conditions get's worse and worse, I lost every opportunity i had.
Today idk what i can do........I wish i can go back in time and change a few things, First thing is punch the fucking psychiatrist that took advantage cause im teenage and my parents has low iq that thinks doctor means healing.
I'm so sorry and I totally understand you.
That year(i was 17) my parents forced me to go to that stupid doctor, i found the strength to rebel and stay at home. One of the few good things i did in my life.
My problem is that, due to a physical injury and PTSD, I screwed a part of my life, and i cannot take it back. Also i come from a place with no relevant job opportunities and it is freaking frustrating.
In this moment of my life, at 33 , I'm lost in space and time and it is not a good sensation at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: pilotviolin
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I'm so sorry and I totally understand you.
That year(i was 17) my parents forced me to go to that stupid doctor, i found the strength to rebel and stay at home. One of the few good things i did into my life.
My problem is that, due to a physical injury and PTSD, I screwed a part of my life, and i cannot take it back. Also i come from a place with no relevant job opportunities and it is freaking frustrating.
In this moment of my life, at , I'm lost in space and time and it is not a good sensation at all.
Im sorry you gone through that too.
It's like you are in same situation as me, I did something stupid and lost all job opportunities.....
Psychiatry is the number one devil that most of people are here are cause of them im sure of it!!!!
If don't ctb and someday have children (unlikely) and psychiatry approach them i don't think i would control myself then.

Reactions: pilotviolin
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Im sorry you gone through that too.
It's like you are in same situation as me, I did something stupid and lost all job opportunities.....
Psychiatry is the number one devil that most of people are here are cause of them im sure of it!!!!
I don't want to be offensive towards someone that studied 6 years(Medicine) and also got a specialization.
But IMO psychiatry must be one of those mafia job, with all these wanna-be doctors that did not find a better specialization or could not be useful in other medical fields.... like surgery and stuff.
''Don't worry, just take these pills, this xanax an this other stuff, so i can afford my apartment in the city center, you idiot..."
The point is that, as you stated, low IQ parents always fall for these traps and also young ladies... I'd prefer to tell youngsters to find strength and try to heal by themselves...

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
I don't want to be offensive towards someone that studied 6 years(Medicine) and also got a specialization.
But IMO psychiatry must be one of those mafia job, with all these wanna-be doctors that did not find a better specialization or could not be useful in other medical fields....
''Don't worry, just take these pills, this xanax an this other stuff, so i can afford my apartment in the city center, you idiot..."
Like yes right? You got the brain and opportunity why not be a real doctor and see blood?
Well they studied a pseudoscience that are written by pharma-paid "professors"...
The blame are into the "professors" which im sure if hell exist there is a special place for them.

• Love
Reactions: tbroken
sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
exactly.. It's terrible..
Even if we aren't working,we are still bound by so many fucking laws.. its almost the same as being choked literally.
I hate that i can't even control my own life..
It's so degrading.
If we CTB they gonna be without jobs (psychiatry) and they need want us to keep buying their poison.
Not like they care about us or our "health"

Reactions: Darkover
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Like yes right? You got the brain and opportunity why not be a real doctor and see blood?
Well they studied a pseudoscience that are written by pharma-paid "professors"...
The blame are into the "professors" which im sure if hell exist there is a special place for them.
Exactly. They are all pharma-paid and they are so proud of themselves. The bad thing is that, on the other hand, many of the honest-doctors get always complaints, threats and stuff... But, i mean, this world is so messed up that really nothing surprises me anymore.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Exactly. They are all pharma-paid and they are so proud of themselves. The bad thing is that, on the other hand, many of the honest-doctors get always complaints, threats and stuff... But, i mean, this world is so messed up that really nothing surprises me anymore.
I don't blame the doctors they studied something they thought is legit.
Most doctors think they are past the psychiatry history and lobotomy methods but the only difference today from past psychiatry is it's chemical lobotomy and no surgery.
They trusted the science books they studied.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't blame the doctors they studied something they thought is legit.
Most doctors think they are past the psychiatry history and lobotomy methods but the only difference today from past psychiatry is it's chemical lobotomy and no surgery.
They trusted the science books they studied.
True. But it is also true that many of them just want money, either to pay study debts or to get rich or to keep they're already good social status.
This stupid bit*h my parents sent me to, wanted 200 euros per session and was everything apart being useful :pfff:
I hate my parents so much for that...

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
True. But it is also true that many of them just want money, either to pay study debts or to get rich or to keep they're already good social status.
This stupid bit*h my parents sent me to, wanted 200 euros per session and was everything apart being useful :pfff:
I hate my parents so much for that...
Agree, If you go to med school forums or community, They only wonder about earnings and a easy med profession which is psychiatrist the most easy.
Todays "doctors" is all about luxury lifestyle and not about saving people anymore.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Agree, If you go to med school forums or community, They only wonder about earnings and a easy med profession which is psychiatrist the most easy.
Todays "doctors" is all about luxury lifestyle and not about saving people anymore.
Like everyone else in this world. But yeah, humanists, lawyers, doctors and similar are most of the times scammers, apart from some rare cases. If you look them in the eyes, you can see the devil.
I like more old school jobs, like mechanics or electricians and stuff.
That's why i chose engineering(computers in my case). At least i can build something i can entertain myself with, and I'm not always surrounded by ppl trying to rob them or get robbed.

But, as for now, i have my SN, in 1 week i will receive all other resources, my passions and in the worst case, i have a good amount of spare money and a nice knife here with me. They will never catch me.

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
Like everyone else in this world. But yeah, humanists, lawyers, doctors and similar are most of the times scammers, apart from some rare cases. If you look them in the eyes, you can see the devil.
I like more old school jobs, like mechanics or electricians and stuff.
That's why i chose engineering(computers in my case). At least i can build something i can entertain myself with, and I'm not always surrounded by ppl trying to rob them or get robbed.

But, as for now, i have my SN, in 1 week i will receive all other resources, my passions to entertain me and in the worst case i have a good amount of spare money and a nice knife here with me. They will not get me.
Not everyone is chosing med school for the sake of luxury lifestyle, Alot of docs care about pateints lifes and saving like heart surgery doctors.
So there is still good doctors out there.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Not everyone is chosing med school for the sake of luxury lifestyle, Alot of docs care about pateints lifes and saving like heart surgery doctor.
So there is still good doctors out there.
True... maybe it is just me and my pessimistic mind. The point of my speech is that, if you end-up in bad hands, especially in really bad situations, you are more than screw*d and you'd prefer to be dead. Instead, if you find a good doctor, he would just do his job.

Anyway... that's why i focused so much on being money independent in my life; if i trusted my low IQ parents or drug-addicted/ignorant friends, i really don't know which pitiful end i would encounter.

Last edited: