• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tewakis

tewakis

Jan 22, 2024
this is sort of just a huge vent to an outlet where there's a good chance that nobody will read this.
i am seventeen and i have tried to CTB quite a few times. in april 2021, i took 700mg of sertraline and developed serotonin syndrome. i was rushed to the ER and for the second time, got sent to a psychiatric ward. in december of 2023 i tried to get ahold of a gun to shoot myself with, and ended up going to the hospital for the 3rd time. TW mentions of SA
i got sa'd maybe 3 times and raped twice. i dont remember. i have a very poor memory and dont look forward to the future as i have no talents or in fact, anything to even withhold that would be slightly useful. im collecting information about hanging because i feel like thats the most appropriate, (unless i try clonidine overdose) so ill probably be doing that soon. i have no real use and have never made connections with anybody on this earth and dont need to. i just want to diffuse the bomb quietly and be let go as i am no longer interested in the world (probably never was to begin with), and the world was never interested in me.
i hope i can find some sense of comfort on here.