• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Jacques

My bus is here :)
Aug 26, 2018
Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a good night. Or day lol

I got some sleep last night - thanks for the chats, kind words and suggestions. I am all packed up, have double checked again that everything is in order, and now just need to write a quick letter to my landlord letting her know I won't be back.

Then time for a 2 hour road trip to my busstop. I have always loved driving, the open road was the only place I felt at home in this world :)

Going to make a braai (bbq) for my last meal when I have chosen my spot, then light more charcoal if needed and wait for the bus to take me.

I might be out of phone signal range then so if I don't post again, farewell and thank you. May you all find the peace, joy and acceptance you seek. This page is awesome and has made this attempt sure to be my success :)

Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Wishing you peace and your best possible outcome. We are here regardless.

I feel the same way about being on the road, sheer bliss and calm, the open air, the world around me, passage. I can't drive though (not allowed legally), I wonder if it's a very powerful feeling. Well, I hope it's a wonderful drive and last meal, and you feel that same calm.

J

Jacques

Aug 26, 2018
Dinner is cooking :)

Tip: if you don't have a fire chimney, a steel colender will work just fine. Get the fire lighters well lit before adding the charcoal.

Starting to shake a little now so going to have some of the vodka and coke to take the edge off.

Maybe an hour before I will have enough coles to bring in.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Z

Sure did man! Sitting by the 'campfire' now waiting for the last flames to die. Used a full 4 kg bag so I think I will go real quick :)
Not going to bother sealing vents etc. But have stuff to do so if need next time

Why not bother with the vents now, so that hopefully you wouldn't have to worry about a next time? I would want to make damn sure... with that said 4kg should make some nice CO2 for you.

J

Jacques

Aug 26, 2018
Z
Good luck and hope all goes well!!! Enjoy that last meal.
Sure did man! Sitting by the 'campfire' now waiting for the last flames to die. Used a full 4 kg bag so I think I will go real quick :)
Not going to bother sealing vents etc. But have stuff to do so if
Why not bother with the vents now, so that hopefully you wouldn't have to worry about a next time? I would want to make damn sure... with that said 4kg should make some nice CO2 for you.
I have another 4 kg bag here, so if I wake up it will just be ground hog day for me :D

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Z

Not going to bother sealing vents etc. But have stuff to do so if

I have another 4 kg bag here, so if I wake up it will just be ground hog day for me :D

Let us hope that you don't have to do it 20x times...lol

J

Jacques

Aug 26, 2018
Let us hope that you don't have to do it 20x times...lol
Fuck. Decided to kill time and chuck some tape around the place anyway. It won't stick to anything! Going to shove bags n whatever else i can down the vent shafts. Still think I have enough coals to finish the to finish the job, but dissappointed my 'perfect plan' has a flaw :/

FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I don't know if they are still alive but I hope they rest in peace.

Reactions: lv-gras