• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sickworld

sickworld

Feb 2, 2024
idk what to write for my suicide note, Im writing it to my ex and Im commiting suicide because i cant live without him. any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Only you know the words to say.
How long ago did you split?

• Love
Reactions: Buh-bye!
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
he broke off contact but its my fault.
i know when such feelings rage through your mind and heart, you don't really intend to listen any other person and every thing they try to tell seems persuasive. but since i know this, i also know what comes after, after you take a break from this idea of ctb and just exist in the pain for some more time, alone..suddenly that person ( you never be able to forget them ), they take up a space in your life. a healthy space. they become a part of you. and slowly it all starts feeling better. idk how to explain those feelings, one has to make their own mistakes. but i am just here to tell you that take good care of yourself too. all the memories, they reside inside of you, you better not harm them, maybe ?
but wtv you decision be, people are here to help you.

Reactions: sickworld
Napoleon

Napoleon

Aug 5, 2023
he broke off contact but its my fault.
You should admit to your faults and try to make amends or at the very least wait a few months before you do anything drastic. I've lost women who I've considered to be the loves of my life who in retrospect were nothing good for me. Unfortunately, there are a few women whom I've lost and miss more than anything and there's one whom I love more than myself, but even still I've gone painful months without talking to this girl and still kept on walking, it's only been a few weeks for you. Wait more than a month before you make any sort of judgement, wait more than 6 to take any drastic measures. It may also help talking with the guy about how you feel, unless you feel like you may be guilt-tripping him by doing so.

Reactions: sickworld