• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PapaYeehaw

PapaYeehaw

Indecisive 🧘‍♀️
Nov 28, 2021
2023 was the hardest year of my life. I lost all my friends, my parents moved far away, and I became a huge alcoholic. I have no job and can't drive because my parents refused to help me with that while I was doing high school and college full time.

Anyways, tonight I'm going to try to reach out to an old friend who has a car and also probably doesn't have a job. I'm hoping she can help me get out of the house so I can stop losing my mind. The issue is that her brother hates me because my old friend convinced him that I'm super manipulative and awful (I'm not) and also I had her blocked for almost a year over some drama since she tried to get with my boyfriend without telling me. We're polyamorous so if she just told me first, like I asked to her to do, it would have been fine. Now I'm desperate and I'm gonna try.

If this doesn't work then I have no other option. The loneliness and boredom is driving me insane. I give up if this doesn't work. I've been fighting for too long. This isn't a life I want to live.

If I don't make it, just know it was all Chris's fault. I know it's bad to blame one person, but that's really what it is. I hope he never gets better.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
Blame whoever you feel is the correct person to blame. There are people who deserve to be blamed and absolutely deserve what's coming for them because it IS their fault a person is in a situation they're in now. It's reality.

Good luck with your efforts and if it doesn't work out, then hopefully you get to exit easier.

Reactions: PapaYeehaw
PapaYeehaw

PapaYeehaw

Indecisive 🧘‍♀️
Nov 28, 2021
Blame whoever you feel is the correct person to blame. There are people who deserve to be blamed and absolutely deserve what's coming for them because it IS their fault a person is in a situation they're in now. It's reality.

Good luck with your efforts and if it doesn't work out, then hopefully you get to exit easier.
Thank you, that means a lot. I'm scared she isn't going to reply, but I'm also scared that she is. All I know is that something needs to change.

PapaYeehaw

PapaYeehaw

Indecisive 🧘‍♀️
Nov 28, 2021
Update: it went well! My life is looking up now. Thanks for all the support <3

• Love
Reactions: voidstar