• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
I always find it so, so much harder to deal with seeing other people in this much despair that they feel it necessary to leave, yet it is something I've thought about all of my adult life....

This thread really tore me up.

~ Rest peacefully. ~

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, A_miStake_of_NATURE, JackTheStripper and 4 others
S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
I keep thinking that the hotel staff have no idea yet that there is now a dead body in one of their rooms. Tomorrow he is supposed to check out and someone who loves working at hotels is going to have an unexpected very bad day. Meanwhile his wife probably figured out right now that he went somewhere to kill himself and she must be worried sick trying to figure out where he is hoping he is still alive.

Even I am up thinking about it and there is nothing I can so to help anyone.

• Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, LifeQuitter2018, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Tomorrow he is supposed to check out and someone who loves working at hotels is going to have an unexpected very bad day.
I'll have a chair set up just inside the hotel room door with a large sign on it saying not to come into the room and to just call emergency services. I'm hoping this will spare whoever they send to the room to check why I haven't checked out the trauma of finding me

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, BottomlessPit and Whale_bones
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
This is sad. I hope he found peace

Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Longing for eternal sleep
Jun 12, 2021
I regret not noticing this thread earlier... Wishing you peace. Hopefully your departure wasn't unpleasant.

xkonstantinexx

xkonstantinexx

Jun 11, 2021
I wish you peace, safe travels and hope you find what you seek..

offshoreserver

offshoreserver

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
May 13, 2019
i keep writing and rewriting things here, but nothing really conveys what i'm trying to say. op, i hope you're at peace, but this is really sad. i'll be thinking of you and your family. rest in peace

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Panna
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Hopefully you had a safe journey. Rest in peace

S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
His wife is probably still searching right now, and no one has found him yet. Unless police checked his cell phone signal maybe then they found his body.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
He is in a hotel - they will definitely find him there.

Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
Worst case they find it tomorrow. When he's due to check out.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
He planned everything well.
It's still a very sad story.

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Experienced
Feb 11, 2020
I keep thinking that the hotel staff…. Meanwhile his wife probably…
His wife is probably…
This was clearly a person that put effort into respecting others, the least we can do on his last thread is give him some respect. Let's not needlessly speculate about his family members, this is not something anyone would want on their last thread and certainly isn't anything he deserves.

Reactions: death becomes her, offshoreserver, hʚll and 14 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Rest easy <3

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
It sucked that you had to be rushed on your last day. At least you're finally at peace.

Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE
M.M

M.M

Apr 10, 2021
He did a good job of preparing.
I like this:

-I'll have a chair set up just inside the hotel room door with a large sign on it saying not to come into the room and to just call emergency services. I'm hoping this will spare whoever they send to the room to check why I haven't checked out the trauma of finding me

So thoughtful

May you enjoy the peace :heart:

Reactions: qwertylmno and Mixo
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
You are a thoughtful, intelligent person. I have no doubt in my mind you had a lot to give to this world. I think I'll be joining you this week. I truly and sincerely hope you have finally found peace and an end to suffering.

L

LCS8555

Jun 2, 2021
Shit. This thread really got to me. I feel so sad and frightened and paralysed right now. This could be me soon. I don't want this to happen to me, bit I think it will have to. I screwed up my life and no one will help me fix it. Shit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: M.M, Cant go back, SuicideRun and 2 others