• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
I've never been to a psych ward, but I hope the result either way will be peace. You deserve to be treated with a lot of care for going out of your way to seek help. I'd be interested in hearing updates about your experience there.

Reactions: DreamEnd
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I've never been to a psych ward, but I hope the result either way will be peace. You deserve to be treated with a lot of care for going out of your way to seek help. I'd be interested in hearing updates about your experience there.
Thanks. I have been there before. Usually they are horrible and they take your phones and belongings but this one is more relaxed about it

• Love
Reactions: igl00 and JaJu
JaJu

JaJu

Apr 3, 2024
Thanks. I have been there before. Usually they are horrible and they take your phones and belongings but this one is more relaxed about it
That was honestly kind of the first visualization I had of a psych ward, but I'm glad to hear this one is not as strict about it. Do you have plans of staying there for a specific length of time or is it just kind of like until they have nothing else to offer? Has it helped before?

arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Glad to see youre getting help
How were your prior times? I've been in a clinic twice but that was voluntary. They didn't help much. Still depressed and anxious.

M

MisplacedGirl

Apr 2, 2024
Best of luck. I'm probably going to do the same thing very soon.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Glad to see youre getting help
How were your prior times? I've been in a clinic twice but that was voluntary. They didn't help much. Still depressed and anxious.
Was good. Gave me meds but they stopped working