Nov 25, 2023
This world don't deserve any of our energy

If I could I would take my poop and smear it all in the creators face

Reactions: silentnights56
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, I've got so many ideas but so little time. Unlike most ppl here I did pursue one of the ideas. If I can't have a normal lifespan alive, I want to remain for what should've been my lifespan if I'm happy in memories. So I work on a big final project, it now became the only thing that keeps me alive. I want to show everyone how I see the world. I want to show everyone why I did what I did with art.
But I only have time for one, the rest of my ideas will die with me. I wish thungs were different in that aspect. And about the rest of the posts saying the world's not worth our creativity, it doesn't really matter in my opinion, I create art for myself, it is a way of self expression, I don't actually care too much if ppl see it or not.
Lastly, can you share some of your ideas? I would love to see yours, you sound interesting. Unless you already shared them somewhere in the thread, I didn't really read all the replies, just skimmed most.

Reactions: february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I've got so many ideas but so little time. Unlike most ppl here I did pursue one of the ideas. If I can't have a normal lifespan alive, I want to remain for what should've been my lifespan if I'm happy in memories. So I work on a big final project, it now became the only thing that keeps me alive. I want to show everyone how I see the world. I want to show everyone why I did what I did with art.
But I only have time for one, the rest of my ideas will die with me. I wish thungs were different in that aspect. And about the rest of the posts saying the world's not worth our creativity, it doesn't really matter in my opinion, I create art for myself, it is a way of self expression, I don't actually care too much if ppl see it or not.
Lastly, can you share some of your ideas? I would love to see yours, you sound interesting. Unless you already shared them somewhere in the thread, I didn't really read all the replies, just skimmed most.
Good luck with your project! it sounds super interesting and it's really admirable for you to peruse it. I completely understand what you mean with self expression

As for my ideas, I don't think there's enough time in the world to share them all :') mostly unfinished stories, characters, ideas about the universe and mortality. Notes I've only ever jotted down in the margins of my assignments. Everything, really

Reactions: Scythe
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I agree, oblivion seems scarier than going to some kind of hell.

What I try to tell myself is that the universe is 13.7 billion years old before I was born, and if I was nothingness then, I have no memory of it, so hopefully it was ok.

What really scares me is, what if everything is eternal, after you die, this universe plays out, and a new big bang occurs and it all starts over again, and eventually we return to a new consciousness in another universe. Because we were in nothingness, it will feel like a blink of an eye. Maybe this life I'm living now is my 7 billionth lifetime!
That's it. Of course, it should be remembered that these 14 billion years apply only to the visible universe. We don't know what happens next :). I like thinking about the Universe, but at the same time it overwhelms me. Basically, I convince myself that there must be something after death, because if there is nothing, then life is completely worthless. I don't believe in hell and heaven. I don't even believe in the division into good and evil. I hope I won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Groundhog_Day
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
That's it. Of course, it should be remembered that these 14 billion years apply only to the visible universe. We don't know what happens next :). I like thinking about the Universe, but at the same time it overwhelms me. Basically, I convince myself that there must be something after death, because if there is nothing, then life is completely worthless. I don't believe in hell and heaven. I don't even believe in the division into good and evil. I hope I won't be disappointed.
I also enjoy the overview effect you can get from thinking about the universe. There's a cool YouTube video about the size of the milky way being mind blowing. If you scaled down the milky way to fit into the USA, our sun would be the size of a grain of sand, and our planet the size of a coronavirus.

To know how tiny and insignificant we are in the universe, can be comforting.

Reactions: Agon321
S

silentnights56

Dec 6, 2023
Our bodies works against us, our brains too, a lot of the times.
Our bodies works against us, our brains too, a lot of the times.
There's nothing new under the sun. Our ideas are not unique or original. Let them go. It's fine.

Last edited:
natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
Eh, there's lots of art in the world, I wouldn't say there's anything particularly special about mine. Plus, someone could always find my old list of potential game ideas and decide to do something with those themselves.