• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
My body is so stupid I stg. I could literally hear my heart pounding because my anxiety goes off the charts at the stupidest times. I will wake up hours too early in awful anxiety attacks that last for so many hours. If I even think about making a phone call or god forbid actually taking one, my heart feels like its going to burst out my damn chest. Ive tried everything to ground myself but nothing seems to calm me down. Its very painful and idk what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: š–£“ nadia š–£“ and Forever Sleep
levatating.needle

levatating.needle

"Our waking life is just a living dream"
Jul 8, 2023
I know I'm late to this! Do you drink any caffeine throughout the day perhaps? If so that may be increasing your anxiety/heart rate^

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates
M

Murt

Apr 29, 2023
I've huge anxiety too. Feels like I've been having them for years. I would def say cut out any caffeine drinks and see the doctor. I will again.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHates and subjectivism
jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
well you're definitely not alone in this, I wish I had the answer because the same happens to me, I also blush very easily so on top of everything I have to deal with rude people who point it out
sometimes it helps to try to put things into perspective, like if I'm making a phone call I try my best to think about how unimportant that is in the big scheme of things
meds can help, if that's something you're interested in, it's not for everyone but it's worth considering

• Hugs
S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
maybe beta blockers if you see a doc

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
I know I'm late to this! Do you drink any caffeine throughout the day perhaps? If so that may be increasing your anxiety/heart rate^
I've huge anxiety too. Feels like I've been having them for years. I would def say cut out any caffeine drinks and see the doctor. I will again.
I don't drink anything other than water. I'm a little bitch baby when it comes to the taste of coffee.
maybe beta blockers if you see a doc
well you're definitely not alone in this, I wish I had the answer because the same happens to me, I also blush very easily so on top of everything I have to deal with rude people who point it out
sometimes it helps to try to put things into perspective, like if I'm making a phone call I try my best to think about how unimportant that is in the big scheme of things
meds can help, if that's something you're interested in, it's not for everyone but it's worth considering
That sucks. I hate it when people make fun of stupid stuff you cant control. But also, idk about meds. I wouldnt know what to do to even get them.
I am a little scared of going to therapy though.

H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
i smoke and meditate to fix this. not sure if u'd like the former.

• Hugs