• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
I'm broke. In a shitty country with a shitty health care system. If my condition worsens, I can't get out of it. I can't cure it too because I don't have a job, this isn't one thing, it's numerous physical things — on top of mental illness. My friendships/relationships are all dead. My family is abusive and controlling over me. There's no hope. What do I Do? I can't even begin to find a way to CtB. I'm so useless. I'm hopeless. Please, convince me and help me find a way out of my miserable, pitiful existence. I've been in the hospital for the entire day, now.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful and dreadful what you go through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Reactions: myusername890
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Where are you from? What physical problem do you have?

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
i just need someone to talk to that won't judge me for my mental illness or physical health
We are all here by your side. Talk to me about whatever you want. You can also use the chat room at a time when you feel lonely or need to talk to anyone. I am sorry for what you are going through. I wish you the peace you desire.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Mage
Oct 28, 2021
I'm broke. In a shitty country with a shitty health care system. If my condition worsens, I can't get out of it. I can't cure it too because I don't have a job, this isn't one thing, it's numerous physical things — on top of mental illness. My friendships/relationships are all dead. My family is abusive and controlling over me. There's no hope. What do I Do? I can't even begin to find a way to CtB. I'm so useless. I'm hopeless. Please, convince me and help me find a way out of my miserable, pitiful existence. I've been in the hospital for the entire day, now.
I can very much relate.