• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm a 30 year old fuck up, getting ready to die. When you're at this point all you can feel is pressure, like you're caught between two hands or walls pushing into you from both ends and you feel yourself squeezed out. I am not important or special or significant, I mean nothing to anyone but I know my death will fuck up people around me, they will have to explain to people how their son was a fuck up in life and how he did himself in, it will make them look bad, how did they allow their son to go so wrong in life? I think thats the thing about suicide, no matter how you look at it it just looks awful on your family, as if it's their failure. It's cruel. But I did myself in and I don't want to suffer anymore, I can't turn myself around so I will die to end my pain

L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
I'm a 30 year old fuck up, getting ready to die. When you're at this point all you can feel is pressure, like you're caught between two hands or walls pushing into you from both ends and you feel yourself squeezed out. I am not important or special or significant, I mean nothing to anyone but I know my death will fuck up people around me, they will have to explain to people how their son was a fuck up in life and how he did himself in, it will make them look bad, how did they allow their son to go so wrong in life? I think thats the thing about suicide, no matter how you look at it it just looks awful on your family, as if it's their failure. It's cruel. But I did myself in and I don't want to suffer anymore, I can't turn myself around so I will die to end my pain
That's an awful feeling to be so trapped. I hope you have something reliable and safe planned. May you be at peace soon.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm a nobody trying to be a somebody. Trying to correct myself internally but it's all gone wrong. I'm a glorified social media junkie, I can't stop myself being unpleasant, when I die I want to hit back at people and die in complete and total solitude but the truth is you can't have it both ways, at some point I will tear up and die, I feel at any given moment now a train is about to come out of nowhere and trample me, I'm a lost cause
I try too hard and it's all come back to kill me

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Think I'm starting to feel what death feels like, just an impossible pressure weighing down snapping everything

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice