• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023
my therapist yesterday just called me an attention seeker and that i try and manipulate others and make a scene and that i'm a good directeur, that made me reflect of myself and made me feel like a bad person and become suicidal again, feel shitty about myself

J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
Was that the language used?

Truth be told my therapist said the same things to me and she wasn't wrong, it's just that first she built a framework of ideas for me to understand that without being mean to mysef, built trust and a safe environment, reassured me afterward, taught me the skills to handle the emotions that such conversations would bring up, and used therapeutic language and would NEVER use terms like that with me.

The message was very similar but it's the language and practice. I'm incredibly sorry you've had this experience.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 100% agree with @AnonymousL as far as get a new mental health provider asap.

I have chewed through so many that were from ultra egotistical to downright stupid as when they decided to take a new position with another employer and did not tell me and if I had someone tell me that I would tell them to "shove it where the sun does not shine" and walk out. A person like that is NOT going to do you, more than likely, any good.

One does NOT move forward by slamming a poor soul, that is NOT ever progressive in my book.

Lots of love, hugs and the knowledge that you are a great friend.

Walter

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
that made me reflect of myself and made me feel like a bad person and become suicidal again, feel shitty about myself
I'm so sorry to hear what has happened on you.

This is just my feeling but if I were you I'd think they deliberately hurt me because they're a therapist, a professional with the license who is supposed to be able to think about consequences of their words. I'd feel they're trying to manipulating me but at the same time I'd genuinely feel guilty.

my therapist yesterday just called me an attention seeker
Your therapist is wrong - their job is to pay attention to what you say.

We're here to listen to you - you deserve attention and love, period.

Was that the language used?

Truth be told my therapist said the same things to me and she wasn't wrong, it's just that first she built a framework of ideas for me to understand that without being mean to mysef, built trust and a safe environment, reassured me afterward, taught me the skills to handle the emotions that such conversations would bring up, and used therapeutic language and would NEVER use terms like that with me.

The message was very similar but it's the language and practice. I'm incredibly sorry you've had this experience.
As you say, I think they were well intentioned, but in @gggy's case...

and that i try and manipulate others and make a scene and that i'm a good directeur
Did they say you're a good director of the show? I think they were gone too far - it sounds like an outright mockery to me...

Note: As @Jorms_McGander said we don't know the context, so I might be wrong, but I'd like to reiterate @gggy deserves love anyway. Wishing you the best, too 💙💛

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorms_McGander