• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
SN taken. It was disgusting and so so salty but I had a haribo tangfastic to take the taste away which kind of worked!

I'll be updating as soon as I notice a change. Information is power!
This is a bit random but I am going buy myself a packet of Haribo tangfastics and you will be in my thoughts

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: gasterblaster, Meditation guide, FieCher and 5 others
Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
Hayely, I haven't been that active on SS recently and only saw in my Dms your name striked so I came looking to see if you made a goodbye thread. I'm sorry you won't get to see this but sincerely thank you Hayley for your time and bless you for writing your experiences even in the very end.

You were a wonderful help for me and I'm sorry you don't get to know that. I sincerely hope you found peace friend. Goodbye it was a pleasure to know you as briefly as I did <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, matt1968, Adûnâi and 2 others
A

AlmostSilentHarmony

Jan 20, 2024
Dear Hayley,
I never got to know you, but your goodbye thread was on the front page of the forum the day I visited here for the first time.
Leaving a note here to say I'm keeping you in my thoughts. I hope you found your peace and your suffering has ended.

• Love
Reactions: Alatus_Nemeseos and rozeske
Status
Not open for further replies.