Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Thinks I'm weird, a loser, the whole 9 yards. What can I say? They're right. I am supposed to go to her sister's wedding in 2.5 weeks. Just for context, I absolutely loathe this woman. She scolds me for having a beer, or a cigarette, and the last time I was at her house, she said "what's your name again?" even though I've dated her sister for 6 years now. I feel like I can't get out of this wedding but I want to so badly. I am so tired of people thinking I'm a piece of shit. My self-esteem has just been in the toilet since the beginning of this relationship. We have a 12 year age gap (I'm older) so of course I'm always going to look like an underachieving dipshit. What can I do guys? I am so unhappy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame, Dead Meat, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
I know how you feel..
We have a 14 years age gap with my girlfriend (I'm older too) and her sisters and her mother hate me. They openly say that they want her to return with her ex (one of my married co-worker, older than me) and even managed last year to push her to text him and see him so..

I do not have any advice for you but I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone in this case if you need to talk..

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018

I know how you feel..
We have a 14 years age gap with my girlfriend (I'm older too) and her sisters and her mother hate me. They openly say that they want her to return with her ex (one of my married co-worker, older than me) and even managed last year to push her to text him and see him so..

I do not have any advice for you but I just wanted to tell you that you're not alone in this case if you need to talk..
Thanks man, I am sorry for your situation too. This girl has no loyalty towards me, you know? If my own family said bad things about her, I would tell them off so bad. I can't understand why she doesn't have my back. Why does she think I am okay being cucked like this? It's unreal. I am beyond miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nitup
Nitup

Nitup

Fake smile, real pain.
Dec 30, 2020
We often say that age is just a number but I really think that the age gap in a relationship makes things more difficult.
I mean, I do not know your ages but in my case I met her when she was 19 (she's 21 now) and imo at this age it is maybe more difficult to realise that you won't make your life with your family and need to cut a little from they.
For my gf it always been her family before me (and us) even if they talk sh*t on me to everyone..

Hopefully your gf will finally grow a little and understand that she needs think for her, her relationship, for you two. And stop contact with her family if they' re toxic for your relationship, and for you, the man she says she loves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up