Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
This seems like horrible advice, unless you're telling him to end the relationship?
I just think when someone is acting out for no apparent reason, the best course of action is to mirror them

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I don't think shes acting out at all. I'm quick to block people if they seem to be toxic as that appears to be the only working solution I've found to save me a headache and continuous boring obvious attempts at manipulation that I won't fall for, but I'm curious how people handle misunderstandings and other matters, or when they don't/can't block that person out. That'd require a new thread somewhere and I'd have to "watch" it with alerts.

In my experience if someone is toxic once they'll repeat that behaviour ad nauseam. I suppose people can forgive if its once out of a long period of time or there's some sort of other extenuating circumstances.

I'm of the mood that if someone acts out, not to stoop to their level and just block them/remove them from my life. If they can find a way to apologise then I can let it go but usually they're blocked before that happens.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and mentalhealthfighter