Deleted member 23774

Deleted member 23774

Nov 14, 2020
I didn't do it, I made the mistake of calling my counselor and she called crisis, they called the cops and took me to the hospital. A couple of the sitters talked to me and I felt better, crisis let me go home that night. I got home and dumped it out, now I'm sitting here wishing that I never called my counselors and went ahead with my plan. I'm going to go buy some more as soon as I get money and this time I'm not going to tell anybody.

• Hugs
Reactions: Invisible 73, Deleted member 24006, shadowchaser and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I didn't do it, I made the mistake of calling my counselor and she called crisis, they called the cops and took me to the hospital. A couple of the sitters talked to me and I felt better, crisis let me go home that night. I got home and dumped it out, now I'm sitting here wishing that I never called my counselors and went ahead with my plan. I'm going to go buy some more as soon as I get money and this time I'm not going to tell anybody.
I'm sorry to hear your plan hasn't worked out but I'm glad to still have you here.

I think we all have learnt from your experience and will try not to make the same mistake.

Wish you the best and hope you can find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 23774, Life_and_Death and shadowchaser
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
Hey, I'm so sorry it didn't work out as planned.

I know it feels frustrating right now, but I'm really glad you were able to feel a bit better, even if for a little while.

Sending you love :hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 23774