• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Salvacion, lv-gras and 2 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
these are proper research studies...reliable then

Indeed. It's published, peer-reviewed research, with a large enough n to make their conclusions reliable (if not iron-clad).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Salvacion, lv-gras and 2 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Schopenhauer, lv-gras and 1 other person
onewayroad

onewayroad

“Dying is not a crime.” ― Jack Kevorkian
Oct 4, 2018
I think so. Any height over 100ft is generally considered non-survivable. See
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15942337

There's at at least one documented exception to this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3212924/
A woman survived a fall of 300ft. But her case is definitely non-representative.

That's the thing about jumping that gets me though... you don't know how long it's going to take you to die once you hit the ground/water. Even in cases where people fall from tremendous heights they might still live as a puddle for minutes or hours. Fuck that.

Reactions: littlelungs, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken and 5 others
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
I can't imagine my end by ctb ...one really need to be very thought and bold to even think of adopting that method. Am a coward . I want an easy and painless death

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and onewayroad
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
I can't imagine my end by ctb ...one really need to be very thought and bold to even think of adopting that method. Am a coward. I want an easy and painless death
you mean to say your end by jumping??
any method we choose to exit courage is must.. wrong are those people only cowards opt for suicide..!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, open skyes, onewayroad and 1 other person
Geesuicide

Geesuicide

Oct 16, 2018
I have been on this since a while, initially I thought of over dosing. But the literature I read on it discouraged me to do as there is a better chance of surviving than killing one self .
Although I still feel overdosing on high blood pressure pills will help achieve the goal. How ever I am still not sure of the mg one need to consume. As I read some where that depending on an individual's weight the mg to taken need to be calculated. Will appreciate any inputs on this :)

Then I came across inert gases which will give a peaceful exit. Nitrogen argon and helium top the list. But if one could get hold of pure helium even that would do thr job. I could get thru a helium dealer who supplies 99% pure helium.

onewayroad a member of our group said argon is easier to procure. I googled a lil and yes it is available and at a much better price than helium.

Still good amount of work to do around it ..am sure I would be there in time ....

Getting into this group gave me so much comfort. Was dying to speak about it to some one openly without being judged. Thanks to the makers of this forum and all you lovely people out there. Feel like home finally. And am sure you guys would be around guiding and supporting.

Am done with listening to the crap of things will get better ..stay strong ...positive blah ..blah blah blah !! Its my life and I have my free will. And i see this group respects that. Wish I was here sooner

So people how is your journey towards you final exit... care to share ??[/QUOTE
I would have loved to be able to use Argon but due to lack of money and to the fact that I am staying at my parents home, this makes it all even more impossible. so I am left unfortunately with short drop hanging, and I do hope I can pull it through because it is difficult. I wish I could have one of those gasses, would be much more fun

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and onewayroad
onewayroad

onewayroad

Oct 4, 2018
I can't imagine my end by ctb ...one really need to be very thought and bold to even think of adopting that method. Am a coward . I want an easy and painless death

You're not a coward, most of us on here are the same. That's why I chose argon.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and open skyes
I’vehadenough

I’vehadenough

Elementalist
Sep 15, 2018
The journey for me is a path that I am walking down trying to find the end. I have not reached the time to exit. It sometimes feels like I just don't have the energy to leave the world. Kind of pathetic, I know. It takes all the effort I can come up with just to get out of bed.

I keep thinking that I will know when it is time as a sort of peace will settle over me. There are times when I think that I am ready to slip the noose around my neck and just go off to the next world. But I just don't feel like going through the process. Not scared mind up, just not able to get up the physical drive to do it. I am hoping to find the right location for my exit, although I am not sure exactly where that will be. I do know that I don't want to walk into some woods and hang from a tree. It just seem too cold and impersonal. I am rambling here a little, I know.

I do know that I will have a nice meal and bottle of wine when it is time. Then go to my location and do my final prep before exiting. I have even decided what I want to wear.

One thing I can't decide on is if I will exit alone or with a partner. At times I feel like exiting with someone will make it easier and they will provide a certain level of comfort and caring. On the other hand there are a lot of complications with exiting with a partner so I am up in the air on that one.

I do agree with your comment that there is a comfort in this group, I really don't feel like people are judging me. I can speak and the folks will listen and understand. That is a bid help.
Well let me know if you want a partner. I plan on doing it in a hotel room

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, open skyes and deathoverlife
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
you mean to say your end by jumping??
any method we choose to exit courage is must.. wrong are those people only cowards opt for suicide..!!
what I ment to say was... wrong are those people who say only cowards opt for suicide..

Reactions: Going Home, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken and 3 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
Every one wants a comfortable and problem free life... There is nothing wrong in wanting a peacefully and painless death.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken, lv-gras and 4 others
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
You're not a coward, most of us on here are the same. That's why I chose argon.
You guys are the best. Make me feel good always<33

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken, Schopenhauer and 3 others
Geesuicide

Geesuicide

Oct 16, 2018
I might be able to get ta bottle of nitrogen. My question is: do I need aSpecial bag and a flow meter? Thank you

Reactions: worldexploder, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
I might be able to get ta bottle of nitrogen. My question is: do I need aSpecial bag and a flow meter? Thank you
Absolutely. Find the threads on here about it. Lots and lots of info. Do your research... it's all here and there's a search engine.

deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
I have been on this since a while, initially I thought of over dosing. But the literature I read on it discouraged me to do as there is a better chance of surviving than killing one self .
Although I still feel overdosing on high blood pressure pills will help achieve the goal. How ever I am still not sure of the mg one need to consume. As I read some where that depending on an individual's weight the mg to taken need to be calculated. Will appreciate any inputs on this :)

Then I came across inert gases which will give a peaceful exit. Nitrogen argon and helium top the list. But if one could get hold of pure helium even that would do the job. I could get thru a helium dealer who supplies 99% pure helium.

onewayroad a member of our group said argon is easier to procure. I googled a lil and yes it is available and at a much better price than helium.

Still good amount of work to do around it ..am sure I would be there on time...

Getting into this group gave me so much comfort. Was dying to speak about it to someone openly without being judged. Thanks to the makers of this forum and all you lovely people out there. Feel like home finally. And am sure you guys would be around guiding and supporting.

Am done with listening to the crap of things will get better ..stay strong ...positive blah ..blah blah blah !! It's my life and I have my free will. And I see this group respects that. Wish I was here sooner

So people how is your journey towards your final exit... care to share ??

Argon tank - done
Pressure regulator -done
Flow meter -done
Fixing of hosepipe - done
clamping the pipe to thr output -done
checked the flow and leakage -done
so guys am all set...
uploading the pics for you all IMG 20181021 090635 IMG 20181021 084609

Attachments

• IMG_20181021_084524.jpg
    IMG_20181021_084524.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20181021_084513.jpg
    IMG_20181021_084513.jpg
    392.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20181021_084706.jpg
    IMG_20181021_084706.jpg
    914.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20181021_084535.jpg
    IMG_20181021_084535.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, scales and 3 others
Geesuicide

Geesuicide

Oct 16, 2018
Argon tank - done
Pressure regulator -done
Flow meter -done
so guys am all set...
uploading the pics for you all View attachment 2238 View attachment 2239
OMFG,, soooo envious. Do you already know when you are going to use it ? And what about the mask?

Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, open skyes and 1 other person
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
Wow, looks like a lot of work/planning, hope it works out for you!
Peace
yes..i did a trial run a while ago as well...am confident now :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Nem and 1 other person
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
OMFG,, soooo envious. Do you already know when you are going to use it ? And what about the mask?
i did a trial run a while ago with the regular oxygen mask..posted my experience in my recent thread...
I would work on the mask part tomorrow

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Nem and 1 other person
Geesuicide

Geesuicide

Oct 16, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Red star, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 4 others
D

Dr. Z

Oct 5, 2018
Best wishes

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and open skyes
onewayroad

onewayroad

Oct 4, 2018
I wouldn't recommend the oxygen mask, dignitas wrote a medical article about euthanasia using these kind of masks and some patients lost consciousness quickly but others did not. And some took a long time to die, had convulsions, etc. because the mask did not seal so oxygen got in. I'm not on my PC but I can find the article later. Anyway I am using a full face diving mask so that it seals fully. I would recommend that or the bag method based on what I've read.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, crova, lv-gras and 2 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018

Attachments

• BeautyPlus_20181021212452524_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20181021212452524_save.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Geesuicide and 1 other person
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
I wouldn't recommend the oxygen mask, dignitas wrote a medical article about euthanasia using these kind of masks and some patients lost consciousness quickly but others did not. And some took a long time to die, had convulsions, etc. because the mask did not seal so oxygen got in. I'm not on my PC but I can find the article later. Anyway I am using a full face diving mask so that it seals fully. I would recommend that or the bag method based on what I've read.
well no wonder i could sustain till 1:30 seconds when I did a trial run with the oxygen mask..can you pls post the article if you could

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, onewayroad and 1 other person
open skyes

open skyes

Life is No where ...
Oct 10, 2018
Argon tank - done
Pressure regulator -done
Flow meter -done
so guys am all set...
uploading the pics for you all View attachment 2238 View attachment 2239
Omg...that's wonderful. I cant wait to experience thr relief you are feeling now ..I envy you .. am happy for you my friend. Good luck and peace for ever ..love and hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, onewayroad and 2 others
deathoverlife

deathoverlife

life is fleeting.....
Oct 8, 2018
thank you open skyes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.