eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I'm also sorry that you are receiving so many hateful messages from people who are clearly know-it-alls... It is so easy to be morally uplifted when all you do is give unsolicited advice instead of offering actual support and help. I hope you're able not to let these messages get to you.

How much support and help can anonymous people give each other online? SS mainly offers a place for us to vent about taboo subjects like suicide since we are censored everywhere else.

Is it really unsolicited advice when the op asked us for our opinions? I will be the bad guy and just say it - it is ridiculous even on a suicide website that people are pro life. If we had the choice many of us rather have been aborted, myself included, yet we offer empty sympathies. I guess even this place can be fake just like the real world.

• Hugs
Reactions: poisonedminds, shush, Nati and 3 others
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
How much support and help can anonymous people give each other online? SS mainly offers a place for us to vent about taboo subjects like suicide since we are censored everywhere else.

Is it really unsolicited advice when the op asked us for our opinions? I will be the bad guy and just say it - it is ridiculous even on a suicide website that people are pro life. If we had the choice many of us rather have been aborted, myself included, yet we offer empty sympathies. I guess even this place can be fake just like the real world.
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that people should be offering OP any help apart from emotional support. What I meant is that it is much easier to judge someone's decisions than to actually be making those decisions. And I think people who make the judgments sometimes forget that.

Maybe I missed the part where OP asked for opinions regarding taking her own life, sorry if I did.

I'm sorry I didn't get your point in that last part about pro lifers, so I can't answer.

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Oh, I didn't mean to imply that people should be offering OP any help apart from emotional support. What I meant is that it is much easier to judge someone's decisions than to actually be making those decisions. And I think people who make the judgments sometimes forget that.

Maybe I missed the part where OP asked for opinions regarding taking her own life, sorry if I did.

I'm sorry I didn't get your point in that last part about pro lifers, so I can't answer.

My post wasn't direct at you but just offering my own (unwanted?) opinions. When you make a thread/post on a public forum it is generally understood you are asking for feedback or opinions. Sometimes you get replies that clash with your own viewpoints.

As for the pro lifers, just look on the previous page. It is weird that even on a suicide website that people view life as a 'gift' or other BS. I guess people need to cling onto anything that gives them hope. I know I can be guilty of this also.

Reactions: ClairyFairy and hahabye
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
My post wasn't direct at you but just offering my own (unwanted?) opinions. When you make a thread/post on a public forum it is generally understood you are asking for feedback or opinions. Sometimes you get replies that clash with your own viewpoints.

As for the pro lifers, just look on the previous page. It is weird that even on a suicide website that people view life as a 'gift' or other BS. I guess people need to cling onto anything that gives them hope. I know I can be guilty of this also.
Ahh alright, I see, thank you for the clarification and your (wanted) opinion. :) I definitely get your point, but I think on this forum people sometimes post just to get support and kind words to help get through the difficult situations they're in. And I understand that opposing opinions can and will happen even on this forum, but I am not sure if OP was looking for judgement. I got the feeling that she wasn't and was trying to express my (unsolicited) support.

I get it now and I definitely agree! It's confusing to me how people looking for a way out so bad can be so pro life at the same time. Who's to say that a new born person won't have to suffer just as much as many of us here have? But yeah hope is a tricky thing, maybe it has to do something with our deeply rooted sense of self-preservation. Can't blame people for that.

Reactions: eternalmelancholy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you all the best @nightnightnitrite. I'm glad to see you here. It isn't attention seeking, many of us here have made plans to go through with it and then backed out. There is no shame.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: nightnightnitrite and diyCTB
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
@hotelbeneathground I don't find anything amusing here. Do you?
No, nothing about this is amusing, but it's certainly confusing, especially the fight that suddenly broke out

nightnightnitrite

nightnightnitrite

baby blues
Apr 17, 2021
Boy oh boy... I'm going to be avoiding private messages to me right now. This isn't really something that needs to be fought about because ultimately the choice is mine. I know if I post publicly I will get responses but it's how most were responding that I wasn't keen on(hostile/disrespectful), having your own opinions is fine but assuming you know how my pregnancy went or how I truly feel about it isn't fine. A photo never shows the whole picture, I only got ready because I haven't showered for about two weeks or even bothered putting on clothes other than my underwear and my friends father (practically my 'new adopted' family) asked how big I was and so I showed him. I didn't want to worry him because I'm known for my outfits and nice photos so a photo that didn't have that would raise concerns and I know they would all come out at a seconds notice. It's so tiring as is fighting with others, if you truly want to debate on it you can always make your own post. Now for a complete 180:

Watching Lilo and Stitch right now and just had some soup. I think I'm going to get dressed today and go on a walk down to the pond. I've been plagued with nightmares these past couple of months and it's so tiring. I just want to get out and escape. I really need a shower and to vacuum all the crumbs around me today though but I'll put that off for another day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wljourney, FuneralCry, diyCTB and 3 others
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
I think I'll be fine. It's not like I can even afford to buy some anyway. I also have a lot of SN so some of it is bound to stay down and work.
Starting to regret that I made this thread lol see you guys on the day of:)
I think I'll be fine. It's not like I can even afford to buy some anyway. I also have a lot of SN so some of it is bound to stay down and work.
Starting to regret that I made this thread lol see you guys on the day of:)

"LetzteAusfahrt" from Switzerland aka "Dani" ctb >​

" My SN regime is very simple

02:00 pm fasting starts (eating)
08:00 pm 600mg ibuprofen
08:00 pm fasting starts (drinking)
10:00 pm 25g SN in 50ml water

I have prepared 4 servings of 25g SN in 50ml water. Better safe than sorry.

And in the unlikely event that I do wake up again, I wear a noose for a tourniquet around my neck, 3 wooden sticks are ready next to me. Better safe than sorry. "

Last edited:
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
This is why posting intimate personal details on a public forum is a bad idea. I know my opinion on the matter is ultimately meaningless but having kids when you are actively suicidal and poor is a TERRIBLE idea.

Pro lifers who casually cast down judgement and shame are ridiculous. It is not your life on the line. It is crazy to me that even on a suicide website some people are against abortion. You want to die but are okay with bringing new lives into this shitty world?

Reactions: Curiousoutlook and shush
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Symbiote and Pookie