• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I was really stressed and depressed and wanted to die right there and then and so I stupidly took 300mg of Olanzapine impulsively, because that's all I had, I remember feeling very tired and drowsy straight after I took the pills and trying to go sleep but then my head started to ache so badly like I can't even describe it I was falling over things, I couldn't walk properly and I was saying random things then my dad told me that I jut fell to the ground but I was still awake and shouting random things and trying to get up but I couldn't. Then my dad called the ambulance and they put me under anaesthesia and my dad took pictures of me while they put tubes down my mouth and ugh, I woke up after 24 hrs and I'm kind of recovered now except for the fact that I'm constantly tired, even more than before. Luckily they could no find any traces of the drug in my blood and I was smart enough to hide the packages before everything. So to avoid being put into a psych ward I said that I had a panic attack because of exams and so in my discharge papers they put that the cause as anxiety. No one knows I tried to od but I really would not recommend I obviously did not die and it just really hurt. If you're gonna od try to do a lot of research and prepare beforehand and after this I'm never gonna try od again. I'm gonna try find another method but I highly would not recommend olanzapine

• Aww..
Reactions: Sylveon, Gonnerr and Aim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you went through but anyway I wish you the best, I hope you don't suffer much more from that.

• Love
Reactions: Sunoo and kvsvenky100
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Lethal dose (LD50) is the amount of an ingested substance that kills 50 percent of a test sample. It is expressed in mg/kg,
150mg per kg of weight is what's required to have a 50 percent chance of dying so if you weight 80kg you would need 12grams
i still think olanzapine is a peaceful method and is reliable when taken at the correct dosage

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope and Sunoo
K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
Lethal dose (LD50) is the amount of an ingested substance that kills 50 percent of a test sample. It is expressed in mg/kg,
150mg per kg of weight is what's required to have a 50 percent chance of dying so if you weight 80kg you would need 12grams
i still think olanzapine is a peaceful method and is reliable when taken at the correct dosage
Is there any olanzapine thread that you can guide me through? Thank you.

Reactions: Sid19