• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
All i did since they broke up is sit alone at home, being unemployed, just trying to kill time as fast as possible and being let down by people i thought are my friends. All my social interactions are happening in this place, and they are not even that much. All while making actual plans to kill myself.
Meanwhile, all I see on social media is them engaging with other people, going out, going to events, stuff they never wanted to do with me even tho i wanted.
I knew i am a bad person but i thought i'd still have some kind of positive impact on the people around me. Now i realize im just dragging everyone down with me and my ex was right to cut me out of their life.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I feel sorry for you it´s hard to lose your friends trust me I know. And I doubt that you´re a bad person, you´re open about your feelings on here that is a good sign I hope you will get better with time, although it seems impossible especially if you also lost your friends in the process.

So do you think now that you definitely are going to ctb and how? It´s okay by me if you feel the need to I am just curious about the details, maybe I can help.

• Hugs
Reactions: backdrop8743
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Meanwhile, all I see on social media is them engaging with other people, going out, going to events, stuff they never wanted to do with me even tho i wanted.
I knew i am a bad person but i thought i'd still have some kind of positive impact on the people around me. Now i realize im just dragging everyone down with me and my ex was right to cut me out of their life.
That's so sad, I don't know why ppl are like that. I know this, too, and my ex also tells me that his life is so much better now without me..... (he broke up 5 weeks ago and I m devastated).
I can't say anything that makes your pain less but you are not alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: tronix
backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
I feel sorry for you it´s hard to lose your friends trust me I know. And I doubt that you´re a bad person, you´re open about your feelings on here that is a good sign I hope you will get better with time, although it seems impossible especially if you also lost your friends in the process.

So do you think now that you definitely are going to ctb and how? It´s okay by me if you feel the need to I am just curious about the details, maybe I can help.
Thank you for saying that. Thing is that its far from the only time i lost everyone around me.

I'm planning to get SN, so ill just do it when i get it, my ex still has my keys so i can schedule a mail to them like 12 hours after so they can get my cat and inform people.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Thank you for saying that. Thing is that its far from the only time i lost everyone around me.

I'm planning to get SN, so ill just do it when i get it, my ex still has my keys so i can schedule a mail to them like 12 hours after so they can get my cat and inform people.
It´s really aweful when we encounter so many lonely people ONLINE and we just write to each other because take this site for example, we share the same values and some probably have hobbies in common, it would be so nice to make real friends on here since we get each other :heart:

• Love
Reactions: backdrop8743
voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024

Please don't take this as an insensitive reply to your post but please be extra careful with SN around your cat or any pet in general. Make extra sure that they can't get to it and can't get to you once you CTB.

backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
It´s really aweful when we encounter so many lonely people ONLINE and we just write to each other because take this site for example, we share the same values and some probably have hobbies in common, it would be so nice to make real friends on here since we get each other :heart:
Yea… part of me would love that, but the other part says it's not worth it anyway.
Please don't take this as an insensitive reply to your post but please be extra careful with SN around your cat or any pet in general. Make extra sure that they can't get to it and can't get to you once you CTB.
Not insensitive, thank you for the hint.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Yea… part of me would love that, but the other part says it's not worth it anyway.
I get that, I haven´t been with a girl in 10 years I miss it though, not just the sex but the companionship and cuddling and talking I really miss that especially cuddling in bed talking all night (bonding) till the sun came up that was amazing but unfortunately it will never happen again for me :'(

backdrop8743

backdrop8743

Not from this world
Mar 18, 2024
I get that, I haven´t been with a girl in 10 years I miss it though, not just the sex but the companionship and cuddling and talking I really miss that especially cuddling in bed talking all night (bonding) till the sun came up that was amazing but unfortunately it will never happen again for me :'(
Fuck i miss cuddling each other to sleep