• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Si Im currently for the fifth time in an open type psych ward, that is why I can type this.
Every time I come I get less suicidal and depressed but people and things here make my eating disorder so much worse.
Idk I just cant seem to like this formal eating thing here, like the nurse is watching us and people dont wanna eat since most od them are here cause of ed, and it triggers me so much.
Just felt like venting

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Si Im currently for the fifth time in an open type psych ward, that is why I can type this.
Every time I come I get less suicidal and depressed but people and things here make my eating disorder so much worse.
Idk I just cant seem to like this formal eating thing here, like the nurse is watching us and people dont wanna eat since most od them are here cause of ed, and it triggers me so much.
Just felt like venting
As I assumed all psych wards were closed, please explain open Vs closed. I also thought that you still got to keep your phone on a closed psych ward.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
that sucks, i get like that too in specific hospitals. do you think you may have anxiety eating around others? being watched all the time can be unsettling.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
As I assumed all psych wards were closed, please explain open Vs closed. I also thought that you still got to keep your phone on a closed psych ward.
No, in closed one you tipically dont have a phone. In an open type they dont use all safe guarding techniques and all that, so if youre rly suicidal you go to closed type so they can keep u safe

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
No, in closed one you tipically dont have a phone. In an open type they dont use all safe guarding techniques and all that, so if youre rly suicidal you go to closed type so they can keep u safe
But you can't just walk out of an open one? I think perhaps yours are different there in the USA to ours in the UK where you do keep your phone.

obei

obei

Aug 4, 2023
But you can't just walk out of an open one? I think perhaps yours are different there in the USA to ours in the UK where you do keep your phone.
You can walk out of an open one here. And here is the unspoken rule that you can go in the open one only if you do want to and are in sound mind to get better

SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
I haven't acted on my eating disorder in years but days after my assessment with a therapist I went back to my old behaviour. I think it can be a trigger and falling back on old patterns can be a way of coping with that.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023

In addition to psychiatric ward hospitalization, there is residential care.

Hospitals and treatment centers can also take on the atmosphere of luxurious resorts, complete with personal chefs.

My recommendation is that you try private nursing at home after you've tried both ED treatments. I say this because returning home gives you complete freedom to do as you like, which makes it easy to fall back into old habits.

Just felt like venting

Even though I believe the therapies and staff are helpful, it seems like all you do is eat every few hours, so I can relate. My dislike of eating quickly made those 15- and 30-minute meal time constraints tough and unpleasant….especially under close observation.

I hope you discover anything that helps you cope; for me, art therapy was a great way to stay happy. What is the length of your stay?