• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Is this just a cry for help? You're not going to die from taking ibuprofen

Reactions: LoveMePlease
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Is this just a cry for help? You're not going to die from taking ibuprofen
They also said it makes them drowsy. Ibuprofen doesn't do that. If it's the sleep mix ones that's still not going to do It. Based on so many topics I think they want help.
I think I'm really dying rnn
Oh, you're still awake. Awesome, how's it going?

LoveMePlease

LoveMePlease

Student
Sep 28, 2020
They also said it makes them drowsy. Ibuprofen doesn't do that. If it's the sleep mix ones that's still not going to do It. Based on so many topics I think they want help.

Oh, you're still awake. Awesome, how's it going?
Sleepy and cold and anxious but somehow it's like I'm being comforted my boyfriend was yelling at me tho on the phone 4r

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
1,400 mg ibuprofen won't kill you. 'Toxic effects are unlikely at doses below 100 mg/kg, but can be severe above 400 mg/kg'.
All you're doing is damaging your liver

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sleepy and cold and anxious but somehow it's like I'm being comforted my boyfriend was yelling at me tho on the phone 4r
Was him getting so mad at you why you wanted to take the pills?

Reactions: Mm80
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
1,400 mg ibuprofen won't kill you. 'Toxic effects are unlikely at doses below 100 mg/kg, but can be severe above 400 mg/kg'.
All you're doing is damaging your liver
Thats barely anything. It's 200mg a tablet so that's 7 tablets

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Come on dude your getting a lot of care and attention here.
Please Listen to whats being said about the ibuprofen not being lethal
Talk to us openly about whats going on. Argument with bf and youve took a load of pills. How many and what dosage ?

LoveMePlease

LoveMePlease

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Was him getting so mad at you why you wanted to take the pills?
No but it made me happy I took them cuz it was like well glad I'll die soon anyways but now knowing I most likely won't die I feel like I'm at my wits end

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I mean you're still conscious after feeling drowsy for nearly an hour. Don't think the ibuprofen is actually doing much to you

LoveMePlease

LoveMePlease

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Come on dude your getting a lot of care and attention here.
Please Listen to whats being said about the ibuprofen not being lethal
Talk to us openly about whats going on. Argument with bf and youve took a load of pills. How many and what dosage ?
7 pills 1400mg
I mean you're still conscious after feeling drowsy for nearly an hour. Don't think the ibuprofen is actually doing much to you
Now not really tbh

LoveMePlease

LoveMePlease

Student
Sep 28, 2020
you're not going to die.
Ok good to know I'll try hanging sometime in October then maybe
Ok that's not enough to hurt you but you will feel a little sick. Maybe puke them out or go hospital.
We can only help out if you open up to us properly. This is impulsive, is it because your upset about the argument with bf?
No its cuz i got raped and my depression is kicking my assand I'm anorexicand schizophrenic

Last edited:
LoveMePlease

LoveMePlease

Student
Sep 28, 2020
Youve only just joined, maybe take a little time to get to know others on the forum and share whats led you to this.
Dont worry we are all fucking nuts on here, well speak for myself anyway.
Ok ill try to fight urge to ctb tommrow

• Love
Reactions: Haroon541 and Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Ok good to know I'll try hanging sometime in October then maybe

No its cuz i got raped and my depression is kicking my assand I'm anorexicand schizophrenic
Ok im sorry to hear that x
Your not on your own and will find peopke here with the same problems. We do care about each other here and dont want you hurting yourself by being impulsive. Take your time x
Ok ill try to fight urge to ctb tommrow
Good. How are you feeling physically ?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

It might of helped if they actually took them in the 1st place

come on now run along upstairs now, its bedtime, you've got school in the morning