cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
My dog died. She was 17 years old so she lived a long, long life. I can't help but also feel relieved. The past few months have been tough on her and me.

I also videotaped her euthanasia but it feels a bit morose. A lot of people judged me a little for doing it, but it was going to be the last time I see my dog. I don't know why but watching gore videos is much easier than watching the euthanasia.

Anyway, I miss her a lot.

Attachments

• A153A3C6-4A64-45C5-8AB5-50AC835429F0.jpeg
    A153A3C6-4A64-45C5-8AB5-50AC835429F0.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: unsaiddes, Angst Filled Fuck Up, WorthlessTrash and 11 others
D

Deo volente

Nov 28, 2022
My dog died. She was 17 years old so she lived a long, long life. I can't help but also feel relieved. The past few months have been tough on her and me.

I also videotaped her euthanasia but it feels a bit morose. A lot of people judged me a little for doing it, but it was going to be the last time I see my dog. I don't know why but watching gore videos is much easier than watching the euthanasia.

Anyway, I miss her a lot.
What a sweetie :( She was a beautiful animal.

I've lost two dogs. It sucks they aren't around anymore but, they have their relief now. I still love them like when they were alive.

People might judge you for filming her passing but I think that's a profound document to have.

Hope you take care of yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanlove, Dead Meat, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Aww. Sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Ultracheese and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry lose miss dog this v sad see die, hug

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Shivali and 1 other person
Ultracheese

Ultracheese

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2022
I'm so sorry about your dog. She looks very cute and it's good she was able to live such a long life. Sending hugs and support.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanlove, Dead Meat, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I'm so sorry you've lost your little one. I truly believe that love won't go away...she will always be with you, just without a painful body...

• Hugs
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Words can't express the sheer loss of a loved one. I know you may feel numb and in grief, but speaking from experience when my last dog died I couldn't do anything but wallow in my grief. If you can try anything like simply writing what you're thinking and feeling in a journal or diary. I know it won't help much, but it helped me. Everyone grieves differently and don't let anyone else put you down or judge you over recording your dog passing. May she rest in peace. ❤️

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least your dog cannot suffer anymore and was able to die peacefully. But it must be hard to deal with what you are going through, I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
What a cute dog, I have two elderly dogs and I cry everytime I think about them dying, must be so hard what you are going through... Thank you for sharing a photo of her, at least she ended her suffering and is now in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: cyanlove and Dead Meat