fultron12

fultron12

Oct 4, 2021
Wanted to share my experimental art that ive based on my experiences with suicide, depression, shame and guilt, id love to hear what you guys think

Disassociating - Feeling like youre blending into your surroundings
DSC 7702
ADHD Over-stimulation
DSC 8240
Prozac Withdrawals - Getting off Prozac cold turkey, i started to feel psychosis, i was hearing things that werent there, feeling paranoid, and unable to regularly control my emotions
DSC 6167
My Attempted Suicide Spot - This right here is the very road-side cliff i decided to drive 55mph off of after taking over 800mg of benedryl and cutting my wrists. When i crashed, it was 30 degrees out when i fainted, and from some sore of "miracle" i survived 8 hours later. I, still to this day, wonder if i should have survived such a monstrous thing to put myself through
R0004070 gigapixel
The Hand of Perdition - Looking for false salvation when you cant find it in yourself
R0002969 gigapixel
Mental Enigma - When the passage of time becomes meaningless. Being stuck in your own thoughts and guilt, hours tick by like minutes
DSC 9811
Numb Relapse - After a year from sustaining any self harm, i had a panic attack, went numb and cut up my wrists
20221018 184146

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Regen, Pluto and 10 others
S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Pretty good, The Hand of Perdition looks like it would work on an album cover

Reactions: fultron12
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Wanted to share my experimental art that ive based on my experiences with suicide, depression, shame and guilt, id love to hear what you guys think

Disassociating - Feeling like youre blending into your surroundings
View attachment 99905
ADHD Over-stimulation
View attachment 99906
Prozac Withdrawals - Getting off Prozac cold turkey, i started to feel psychosis, i was hearing things that werent there, feeling paranoid, and unable to regularly control my emotions
View attachment 99907
My Attempted Suicide Spot - This right here is the very road-side cliff i decided to drive 55mph off of after taking over 800mg of benedryl and cutting my wrists. When i crashed, it was 30 degrees out when i fainted, and from some sore of "miracle" i survived 8 hours later. I, still to this day, wonder if i should have survived such a monstrous thing to put myself through
View attachment 99908
The Hand of Perdition - Looking for false salvation when you cant find it in yourself
View attachment 99909
Mental Enigma - When the passage of time becomes meaningless. Being stuck in your own thoughts and guilt, hours tick by like minutes
View attachment 99910
Numb Relapse - After a year from sustaining any self harm, i had a panic attack, went numb and cut up my wrists
View attachment 99911
You are very talented! Your art puts actions, thoughts, and reality together in a excellent way. Thank you for sharing with us today!😄😊

Reactions: fultron12
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I really like it very much!! Did you have a professionell software?

murphyy

murphyy

yeehaw
Nov 24, 2022
Wow, those are very cool! I especially liked My Attempted Suicide Spot -- such serene atmosphere. Prozac Withdrawals and Numb Relapse also resonated with me. Really nice work. I hope you'll post more in the future :)

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
False salvation? Everything we do is uncertain mate, maybe you meant religion ig. I disagree anyway

I

ilovemybed

Dec 5, 2022
these are cool!! may i ask, how do you make these? some of them looks like digital art and some looks like photography. is that how experimental art works? im curious

MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Really interesting, I appreciate your art! I love surrealism