• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodjunkies

goodjunkies

Mar 7, 2024
The only thing that is actively stopping me from taking my own life is my family. I love them more than the entire world, I would do anything for them. Ever. The love I have for them is unconditional. When I tell my parents how I am feeling, it hurts when they tell me they are worried, I would never want them to be sad because of me. But I know that is inevitable, only a testament to how much they care about me. I couldn't imagine leaving them it would absolutely destroy my parents, especially my father. I could never do that to them. I know it is generally frowned upon to paint suicide as selfish, but that is not what I mean by this. I decide to live on because the most important thing to me needs me to. I often reread threads written by parents who have lost a child to suicide, I can't explain how much that must hurt. I don't want to imagine ever losing any of them either. Things are so hard for me, I am struggling bad. But I will try my best for them

tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
Hey I am in the exact same situation. If it wasn't for my parents I don't think I would be here now. But I keep going for them. They don't deserve to go through the pain of losing a child and I would rather go through my own pain than know I caused them such extreme pain. I am trying me best too. Hugs.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I love my family too, but unfortunately I've got physical health problems that I can't live with, so I'm still going to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded