• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Peekaf

Peekaf

Dem Bones
Jul 8, 2018
I had set my deadline for the 17th of September, 1 day after my birthday, as a final fuck you to myself so I couldn't be mentioned in the same breath as some musicians I look up to but it's becoming obvious that I'm not going to make it.

Currently looking for a rope or something similar to tie my slipknot and get my partial suspension ready. It can't be tonight so I'm going to spend the next two nights with my son and then when his mother comes for him Thursday morning... it's all over for me. I'm happy that the time has finally come. This calmness tells me I'm ready.

Thanks for making me feel somewhat normal in my final days.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I had set my deadline for the 17th of September, 1 day after my birthday, as a final fuck you to myself so I couldn't be mentioned in the same breath as some musicians I look up to but it's becoming obvious that I'm not going to make it.

Currently looking for a rope or something similar to tie my slipknot and get my partial suspension ready. It can't be tonight so I'm going to spend the next two nights with my son and then when his mother comes for him Thursday morning... it's all over for me. I'm happy that the time has finally come. This calmness tells me I'm ready.

Wish I could give you a hug, man.

D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
Mine is 19th september so I won't be far behind you. Nembutal isn't as likely in that time frame due to money and shipping times so 99% I'll be going by partial suspension also. Thank you also.

Larez

Larez

Mar 22, 2018
Thought about offing myself after my birthday too (13th september), but decided to give myself one more month, since there's still some things to settle before I...probably chicken out. The mindset is slowly setting in, though. I wish you best of luck, man.

Reactions: lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
I'm also thinking that the day after my birthday (September also) will be the day, if something doesn't change in my mindset before then then I have my date. Wishing you the best and a peaceful exit man.

N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I want to kill myself this Saturday but I'm at a hospital (they allow you to leave on weekends) and I will be released on August 20. I would feel a bit like an asshole for killing myself while still a patient and possibly triggering others and causing massive problems for the staff. But holding on is so fucking hard.

Peekaf

Peekaf

Dem Bones
Jul 8, 2018
Update: My son won't be coming after all. I'll ctb in a few hours

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Update: My son won't be coming after all. I'll ctb in a few hours

God, I feel your disappointment. I wish there were something I could do to fix things.

S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
Good luck, have peace

I don't think any of us are in a position to say when it is or is not right to ctb, except the individual making that decision. You may say his son compels him not to, and someone else might say their significant other does, or siblings or parents or friends, or laws, or universal morality. The truth is, we don't know. If I want the right to determine the conditions under which my life ends, others should have the same right.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

But your son :'(

Reactions: Mari and lv-gras