• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
I'm actually so much of a loser that my dad worries about me hurting myself or CTB because of my lack of social interactions, added to everything that has been happening in our family recently. Of course, if I'm here, he isn't wrong, but he already struggles with depression and I wouldn't want him to keep worrying while I am still alive. I try to hang on for him and my mom, as I'm their only child, but I feel incredibly guilty for leaving them with nothing to be proud of. Anyways, does anyone know what I could do to make him worry a bit less? He's right that I don't really have anyone to talk to so I don't really know how to make this easier for him, at least just for now

• Hugs
Reactions: Nothing87 and rozeske