• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
30 and unemployed. Can't find a job. I take online courses to find something to do or in hope to find a job but nothing. Been looking for 5 years since I graduated and nothing. I live in a third world country. My country is a prison. No human rights. No abuser or criminal is held accountable if they're powerful. Whenever something bad happens to me or someone treats me with disrespect, my dad will take their side against me even without knowing any detail. For example , when I was almost raped, when someone tried to kill me, when my psychiatrist abused me, when my lawyers sexually harrassed me. He would just say : it's your fault. And when i ask him to support me, he says: do you want to cause me problems?!
He even hits me or threatens to hit me. Tells me i'll never be successful no matter what i do. Now he doesn't even talk to me. I don't have anywhere else to go. My other option is homelessness.
I used to feel bad for him because my whole family who is also abusive cut him off, except for when they need money. I felt bad for him for being alone and living alone in a different town. He is old so I didn't wanna leave him alone. But all he does is abuse me with his words and sometimes yelling and hitting me. I just stay in my room and hope he doesn't hit me. He traumatized me. The pain is unbearable. I just want to die.

X

XINGBATAI

Feb 23, 2024
I'm so sorry you have to deal with such abuse. Even with all of the abuse, you are still worried about leaving him alone. He doesn't deserve a child like you. Do you have any other family members that would take you in? I live in the US and am fortunate enough to have great parents, so I really can't speak from personal experience. We also have laws here that prohibit that type of abuse, and authorities can be called for such things. But obviously, as you said, abuse isn't taken seriously in your country. I'm sure there are people on here who have suffered similar situation to yours, and they will probably chime in and offer better advice than I can, but I saw that no one responded yet, so I at least wanted to let you know that someone read your post and is thinking of you and wishing you the best. Please don't let him get to you mentally. When you are confined to an area and only around the same few people all the time, it's easy to develop the false belief that what they say about you is tru and that you are the one with the problem. Trust me, you are not. His behavior is toxic, and it seems that he is just projecting his insecurities and taking his frustrations out on you because you are the only one who is still willing to even be around him. People like that usually don't change. I really hope you are able to find a solution because it's not right for a good, compassionate, caring person like yourself to be abused daily and live in fear. I wish you the best my friend.

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
taking his frustrations out on you because you are the only one who is still willing to even be around him.
Sounds like me and my mom xd (With me being the abuser.) But I can't kill myself because that would make her even sadder lmao