• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
So.....I will make a very long story short

TLDR: My brother had a massive blow out. Fucking went insane and screamed so loud our neighbors heard. My dad mentally gave up after trying to put his foot down and went to bed. I called my aunt to come over. My and my aunt havent always seen eye to eye. She's hurt me abusively in the past. yet I know when it comes to family matters such as this she shows up. She came over in the middle of the night to talk some sense into my brother. After seeing this behavior up close she realized in which way change needs to be made. She took away his phone and gave him a curfew that night, while emphasizing that he needs mental health help ASAP. Of course, my brother doesn't see it that way and my dad seems to insist in letting my brother "be happy" at the expense of his pain. So this morning, my brother used his neighbors phone to communicate with my dad and my dad gave him the ok to order some food. My plan is this:

My dad is going to get home from work late tonight. I plan to talk with him one on one about how I feel about everything. About his denial, my brothers behavior needed mental health intervention, etc. If he at the end of is still in denial I will go back to my grandmas to stay. My dad has to risk losing me in the process and I am fine with that

I now feel like he doesn't love me and never has.

If things don't get better either way I might as CTB

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I read recently your brother was moving some place else?